Music

Tyro

Hi everybody! i've been wondering! What kind of music do you guys listen to? Who's your favorite singer(group/solo). Do you guys love alternative, R&B or you guys are more enjoying rock?

Lets talk about music! Because we all know life without music would be a mistake :)

I have several favorite bands and artist. I listen almost every style of music. I add here couple of my favorite artist and bands.

Rammstein

Blutengel

Sabaton

Children of Bodom

Neljä Ruusua

Leevi and the Leavings

Irwin Goodman (finnish singer)

Modern talking

Scooter

Alphaville

• Like 2

I might be completly untilled but I don't know any of those artists... Or maybe I don't come from where you are! I'll try listening to it :D

Right now I'm listening to the following the most:

The Raveonettes

Crocodiles

The Middle East

Dinosaur Jr.

Kurt Vile

Hospitality

Bob Dylan

...At least according to Spotify. 

• Like 2

I don't really listen to that much music, but im just gonna put the names of the artists that come up the most on here.

Daft Punk

Nirvana

OneRepublic

Deep Purple

AC/DC

Queen

Bob Marley

Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion (or whatever he calls himself now)

Guns N' Roses 

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Thats about it.

My favourite band is the pop punk band All Time Low.
Besides that, I listen to Sum 41, Green Day and a lot of other bands. But these three bands are the bands I listen the most to. c:

bad religion

pennywize

cowboy fringuant

kain

jonathan painchaud

nirvana

rage againt the machine

manu militari

sinik

ac/ dc

If you like AC/DC, maybe you know the band Airbourne. I saw them live last Sunday, and they were not bad... not bad at all. :3 They are sounding a bit AC/DC-ish, so maybe you can listen to some songs of them if you haven't listen to them before. c: 

I think old school hip hop is the best kind imo. But I also love AC/DC and Led Zeppelin. Some of my favorite artists include Eminem, Snoop dog, Dr. Dre, The Sugarhill Gang, Rakim and the Wu-Tang clan. 

My list is older, probably a bit more obscure and definitely not anywhere close to modern concepts of cool.

Steely Dan

Rickie lee Jones

McCoy Tyner / John Coltrane

Rush

Yes

John Gorka

Shawn Colvin

Billy Joel

Bruce Hornsby

My favorite singer is Valerie June but i like also Anna Calvi, LP, Lianne La Havas, Sharon Van Etten, Perfume Genius, The Lumineers, Sharon Jones, Charles Bradley, Kodaline, Fink, Joe Purdy and many more

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, there are many artirs in here that I don't know at all! However, I really like Nirvana AC/DC Billy joel and a few others you guys named :D