I looked through the edit profile settings and viewed the tutorial about adding signatures, however it seems when I went to my edit profile settings, there was no tab for "signature." I'm not sure if I have to be a certain level on the forums, or if I must become a member before being allowed to have signatures on here. Just wondering if anybody could offer me any help. Thanks a lot. :)

(This is the signature, but I attached it directly into this post; it's not added into my profile yet because I couldn't figure out what's going on.) And again, thanks for your help guys. :D   

Also, really sorry if this post is in the wrong section, I just thought this would be the most relevant section to post this in.

loki_signature_by_blubbaz-d6y9f8z.jpg

I looked through the edit profile settings and viewed the tutorial about adding signatures, however it seems when I went to my edit profile settings, there was no tab for "signature." I'm not sure if I have to be a certain level on the forums, or if I must become a member before being allowed to have signatures on here. Just wondering if anybody could offer me any help. Thanks a lot. :)

(This is the signature, but I attached it directly into this post; it's not added into my profile yet because I couldn't figure out what's going on.) And again, thanks for your help guys. :D   

Also, really sorry if this post is in the wrong section, I just thought this would be the most relevant section to post this in.

loki_signature_by_blubbaz-d6y9f8z.jpg

Pretty sure you need 20 posts to get the signature option.

• Like 2

Okay, cool, thanks for your quick response. :) I figured it was something along those lines.

Yeah it's 20 posts. After a while with more posts your signature size should increase too. I'm not sure the exact numbers though.You can also circumvent the waiting time and possibly get a bigger size by getting a VIP membership.

VIP is groovy because you get special levels on server, more space to upload things on forum/gallery/blogs, and you help the clan.

Yes, this was totally a promo for clan donation. /highfive