I'm currently struggling with an issue, and I thought I'd ask my cohorts in "gaming" to see if anyone has any good real world suggestions to make this issue better. Now, I realize that if you devote too much time to staring at a screen you will alienate your loved ones, but I also believe everyone deserves to have some "down-time" to play with their friends in any way they choose, so:
1) How much time do you spend daily (average in hours) either messing around on the PC, laptop, kindle, or mobile phone?
2) How many of us have a wife, girlfriend, partner, or family who either don't understand, dislike, or outright hate your gaming habit?
3) Who has successfully minimized, or alleviated this issue and what did you do to make that happen?
1) I, (until recently) spent about 5 hrs a day
2) It has become a serious issue with my wife, who feels ignored, and even jealous of my fun time.
3) I have no answers........
Edited by soulJAHmon, 22 July 2014 - 06:36 PM.
Added my answers