Looking for a new mouse

AcidParadox

Ok so this is the second time that my razer deathadder's left click goes nuts and doesn't work properly and I don't have plans on buying a third one. This last one only worked properly for like 7 months(the first one like a year) and I have spent 20 bucks on mice that last even longer that this piece of garbage.

So yeah , I am looking for a new brand to try it out.  Any suggestions?

I would be interested on this specs:

*Mouse acceleration 
*Separate X and Y sensitivity

Cheers!

i have found razer mice not well built personally...microsoft and logitech are bulletproof and will still be working when you decide to upgrade

I checked the Logitech G502 , I really like that it has 11 buttons for you to customize. The design doesn't look comfortable though , I'll check in stores if they have one in display.

I also checked the Zowie Gear EC1. I like the simplistic design; just like the deathadder. It's also interesting that you can tweak it without the need of any software  (unlike synapse 2.0). I'll need to check reviews for durability though.

Both mice are around 85 bucks , so it's a reasonable price.

I'll let you guys know what i got (if you care of course, I know nobody cares but I'll do it anyways)

Thanks to everybody!

• Like 1

I checked the Logitech G502 , I really like that it has 11 buttons for you to customize. The design doesn't look comfortable though , I'll check in stores if they have one in display.

I also checked the Zowie Gear EC1. I like the simplistic design; just like the deathadder. It's also interesting that you can tweak it without the need of any software  (unlike synapse 2.0). I'll need to check reviews for durability though.

Both mice are around 85 bucks , so it's a reasonable price.

I'll let you guys know what i got (if you care of course, I know nobody cares but I'll do it anyways)

Thanks to everybody!

$85 is a reasonable price?! OMG I would never pay that. I spent 20 on one at walmart and it has lasted me almost 3 years now. Batteries been replaced twice and has five bindable buttons and two scroll options.

$85 is a reasonable price?! OMG I would never pay that. I spent 20 on one at walmart and it has lasted me almost 3 years now. Batteries been replaced twice and has five bindable buttons and two scroll options.

Trust me , it's worth the money. I improved A LOT with mouse acceleration and higher polling rate, you don't get that smoothness with cheaper mice (there are exceptions though)

• 3 weeks later...

+1 to what Joe said , you want to find a good mouse? Find one that pros without endorsements use. Zowie mouses are the best I used and I used : logitech, razer , steelseries. And all the models are like 60$.

You should try this site i bought a pair of headphones and gaming mouse, items ship's from China so it takes time for you to get it but prices are great.

For headphones

http://pricebrag.com/electronics/consumer-electronics/headphones-and-earphones/

for mouses

http://pricebrag.com/electronics/computer-and-networking/mouse-and-keyboards/

www.pricebrag.com