ET Server ET Midsummer Pool Party - August 2-3 on the F|A NoQ#2 Fun Server

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Platinum VIP

Ugh i'm at a friends place and his internet doesn't allow me to play :/ so that was it for me, had fun though.

great day so far few minor glitch at the start but we all ty Dare for fixing us up and making it a success 

still going on lots of fun come bye and play a few maps folks 

• Like 2

Very fun, nice event guys! my first time doing shotgun wars and it's quite fun!

Only one thing, for future gameday, I feel like the panzerwar with the panzercam is not as fun because the panzer is slow and people just stop moving when they're shooting to control their shot.

Only one thing, for future gameday, I feel like the panzerwar with the panzercam is not as fun because the panzer is slow and people just stop moving when they're shooting to control their shot.

Yeah, low gravity and quick fire is better i believe.

Everything else was great.

• Like 1

Im trying not to explode <<

Anyways, I went to a useless picnic, very boring, we only played cricket (was a bit of fun I guess). 2 Cute babies there, still wouldn't be as fun as playing at Gameday...

Hopefully I can come tomorrow. 

Im guessing right now GMT +0 will be about 11:35pm right about now, for me I'm at GMT - 4, about 7:34pm. so at 12 oclock for you I would have to be on at around 8:00 am. Now for this I'm not 100% sure I will be able to come. How long did the game day last today? For me I'll be able to come on around 4:00 pm GMT + 0...

Well, maybe I wont be able to go on tomorrow after all unless it lasts longer than 4 hours...

:drama: Hope you guys have fun tomorrow    :censored

Edited by FireWienie

Came on a little before the event started and left 14 hours later :P

Sure I took a break or two but atleast about 11 hours we're spent on the server the even was on.

I'd like to thank all event organizers for making things work no matter what, all the people that came on the servers and TS to generate the shits and giggles :app: ,

and the last but definetly not the least Dare to getting the servers working and setting up the commands.

ltnlfz.jpg

• Like 2

• Leader

Dude quickly come back and turn war off, we're stuck with sniper.

edit: nvm nvm

Sorry, I missed the beginning of my shift.  I stayed up late at the beginning of GameDay and then woke up late.  I joined just after you posted this, but Tonka was already there and had fixed it.

• Like 1