ET Server ET Midsummer Pool Party - August 2-3 on the F|A NoQ#2 Fun Server

DJ aka GDR DJ

This is probably my first game day and i say it was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

The pink fun was great with crazy gravity and panzawar! :D

I disconnected earlier hoping that i would wake up early and play but had connection problems so couldnt make it.

Thank you everbody for making the gameday successful and special thanks for organisers! :love:cheers:thanks

• Like 2

TBH it was an epic game day this time and a huge thanks to all the organisers

DJ 
AnG3L
Antichrist
Kat0n
BORR*ACHO
Quovadis
Jhonny/Shinobi
D..X
RedBaird
Platonic War
Von Rantala

Supervisors:

Maximo Decimo
nani*
Ann!b@l

Without this guys this gameday wouldnt be possible keeping themselves awake and watching and making it fun guys #RESPECT 

and huge shoutout ot Daredevil  :party 

To all the organisers and supervisors and everyone

respect.jpg

• Like 5

Dude quickly come back and turn war off, we're stuck with sniper.

edit: nvm nvm

Sorry, I missed the beginning of my shift.  I stayed up late at the beginning of GameDay and then woke up late.  I joined just after you posted this, but Tonka was already there and had fixed it.

Just for the record: Kat0n and I talked about whom of us is going to stay until the end of the map and would turn sniperwar off. After Kat0n left, there was a little misunderstanding between me and hustul, due my part :blush:. After the map Venice (sniper war) we entered oasis and the cmd to turn off sniperwar was issued twice. Being a medic with sniperrifle, I lost the rifle and got MP40 instead and concluded war was off, left then the server.

@redbaird: Thought you were caught up with something since you were there at the beginning also, waited a bit longer and only missed you and Tonka by 5 minutes I think :P

RL comes first :)

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi

gameday over, so, here is what i have promised :)

t2pcmtre.jpg

i count 17 members in full pink name, Redbairwith a letter in red, 5 player in pink and Barn!e with a white letter, makes total 25$, i think  :D

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Like 3

Just for the record: Kat0n and I talked about whom of us is going to stay until the end of the map and would turn sniperwar off. After Kat0n left, there was a little misunderstanding between me and hustul, due my part  After the map Venice (sniper war) we entered oasis and the cmd to turn off sniperwar was issued twice. Being a medic with sniperrifle, I lost the rifle and got MP40 instead and concluded war was off, left then the server.

@redbaird: Thought you were caught up with something since you were there at the beginning also, waited a bit longer and only missed you and Tonka by 5 minutes I think

RL comes first

Dont worry my friend :) it was succes we cant remember turn every war off  . Ty for Hustul to info us

I want say big thank you for everyone who came to server and play with us :) I want thank you members who actively let us know what wars you wanted :) I want thank you all gameday hosts to make a lot fun, all staff+ who was big help and set a lot members levels and DD who wake up and make Gameday possible :)

If you think about join us you and want get to influence what wars we run next gameday here you can read info how to apply http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-184/announcement-3-et-how-to-joinapply-for-fearless-assassins-fa-community/

Thank you

• Like 3

• Leader

gameday over, so, here is what i have promised :)

i count 17 members in full pink name, Redbairwith a letter in red, 5 player in pink and Barn!e with a white letter, makes total 25$, i think  :D

I did have a full pink name at first, as shown in the SS below.  I later changed the last char to red to stand out in the crowd.

BTW, notice the FA-RedBIRD  in the first box.  That is not me!  The next name-in-a-box is me, in all my mis-spelled   :embrass  glory, as "b IA rd" instead of "b AI rd"!

med_gallery_8926_665_36402.jpg

Oh great, I missed the epic end of the gameday, as expected. Glad everything got solved and there was a great gameday after all!

Cheers!

• Leader

Oh great, I missed the epic end of the gameday, as expected. Glad everything got solved and there was a great gameday after all!

Cheers!

You were sorely missed =F|A=Platonic War !

• Like 3

• Leader

Wait what about August 3rd? Or did it end at exactly 12:00 am... dammit I was hoping I could play the whole day with you guys the next day...

It ran from 1200 London Time Saturday to 0700 London Time Sunday, for a total of 19 hours.