First of all, this is going to be a continuing saga of stuff I don't understand, so check back from time to time and see what we write here.
1. Why is it that when I go into a Chinese Restaurant and order a half order of something, I get half the food but only 25 % off the full order price?
2. Why is it, when it finally gets hot enough to buy some new shorts and sandals, all the stores have fall clothes and all that's left in summer wear is crap?
3. Why does it take 6 to 8 weeks to get a rebate?
4. Why does the government get to have up to 45 days to pay you money they owe you, but you have only 15 days to pay them money you owe them?
5. Why does it cost $35 million dollars to do a study to see if the government can build a bridge? In six months a company comes back with an answer, yes or no. $35 million for that?
6. Why doesn't the government ever lay off 30% of the department managers in all departments instead of closing schools? There are 3 department managers for each department.
7. Why is it that every time there is a world tragedy in the news, Kim Kardashian is still on the front page doing something?
8. Why is it, that people think the Chinese are so smart? They still think that eating Tiger testicles, Rhino horn, and Shark fins will give them a bigger boner.
9. Why do people think that we have never had a female president in the USA? Woodrow Wilson's wife was elected by the senate to finish out his term after his death. Instead of the VP.
10. Why is it okay for a football team to use a derogatory name about Native Americans , but no one can use the term Spear Chucker or Jungle Bunny. The TV people use the "N" word
shortcut for that word, but on the news one night, they said Redskin 12 times. Hmmmm
That's enough for now. But I will have more. Here is something to think about...
The government pushed the automakers to make a car that got 30 mpg. They did it. But the government forgot that the gas taxes for the roads was developed for 14 mpg. Dumbasses.