What's your study/work?

krAzy :)

As the title says, i would like to know what the FA community members are doing :)

What are your studies? College/university? Where? What would you like to do in future?

Are you working? Where? What are you working as? Where do you see yourself in future?

i'll just start a bit to keep this topic going

i studied 3 years at the university of Parma (Italy) and got a bachelor degree in Economics and Management. At the moment i'm working in the chamber of commerce of my hometown, to be specific in a Marketing Organisation that promotes quality food products in Italy and abroad. On autumn i'll start a master in Marketing in Graz (Austria) and hope to come back to my current workplace  ^_^

Your turn! I'm excited to see how many different studies/workplaces we have here  :P

• Like 2

I am currently attending the Illinois Institute of Art-Tinley park, and I am studying for my Associates in Graphic Design. I would like one day when I have the money to go back and get my Bachelor's degree. I hope to one day work at a large advertising company or gaming company in Chicago.

I am currently attending The University Of Cincinnati and studying chemistry, and after, i am playing on becoming an officer in the Marines

My 2 jobs are Kroger (a grocery store) and Smash Burger (a burger chain)

• Like 3

I am currently attending The University Of Cincinnati and studying chemistry, and after, i am playing on becoming an officer in the Marines

My 2 jobs are Kroger (a grocery store) and Smash Burger (a burger chain)

I grew up in West Chester but moved to Savannah for work.

I've been at GulfStream Aerospace since the new year as a G650 final line mechanic.  In our station we receive a bunch of giant parts and turn them into a plane I could never afford to fly on.  It's actually kind of depressing when you look at it that way... I'm sad now :(

• Like 1

I am currently enrolled in college at Brown Mackie college, I am taking the Criminal Justice bachelor's course. I am hoping to either become a wildlife officer, police officer, security guard, or something in the field..I still am not 100% sure what I want to do after I graduate.

Currently I work at KFC as a shift supervisor, however Monday I have an interview with Lowe's, I'm trying to get out of KFC. I've been working at KFC since 2010; so I've been there a total of four years. I am hoping to be working as either a wildlife officer or police officer as I mentioned previously, preferrably a widlife officer; I am passionate about animals.

Worked mostly for oil companies in south Louisiana,offshore rigs or in pipe yards from 18 to 22 years old.then became service tech... electrician,restaurant equipment,refrigeration.hvac. early retirement soon :-) ...lol

• Like 1

In our station we receive a bunch of giant parts and turn them into a plane

I never go to plane again.  -_-

To point, I work in factory, packing steel roofs.

• Like 1

Like Raskin, I work in HVAC/R.

I'm a saleswoman for wholesale parts and equipment. :) (Wholesale, meaning we sell to contractors and not the general public.)

Being in a trade skill, I feel I didn't need college since most technicians go to school to get the job I do now.

I can proudly say I have no debt, and I love my career.

• Like 2

I am an accountant and work for a company that installs/dismantles/moves/does maintenance on aeronautical simulators around the world.

I don't get to travel though :(

• Like 1

One year left for a bachelor of science in computer science. I worked fast food for 10 years, sometimes in management, but now I work for the department here at school as head of infrastructure (an undergrad position, 10/hr). I do most everything, lot's of Linux support, website redesign, maintain servers, etc. Only real perks of the job are my own office (in a newly renovated building no less) and root access to all our servers. I also teach lab courses (Embedded systems, intro to cs, intro to cs for honors, digital logic)

I'd like a job doing something interesting after college. Programming, sysadmin, I'm not picky.post-8437-0-74062600-1406336049_thumb.jpgpost-8437-0-68254600-1406336077_thumb.jpg

• Like 2