How to use ET Minimizer. - Enemy Territory

TwstR

Program download link --> etwc.zip

To use this program, simply place the .Exe file onto your desktop (or Anyplace you can run it quickly)

post-23508-0-83212900-1522448649_thumb.jpg

Run the program, then you will see this box pop up:

post-23508-0-44006700-1522448650_thumb.jpg

Here you can setup which key press combination will minimize Wolfenstein ET. I personally have Control + A.

Make sure to remember this combination 

Once you have setup which keys you will use to minimize. press "Enable Hotkey" and the program 

will go into your toolbar area. ( if you need to close it for any reason right click and exit)

post-23508-0-93861600-1522448650_thumb.jpg

Then your all setup,  just run ET and Use the key combination to Minimize the game as you wish.

You will have to repeat this process each time you power off / logout, but it will remember your Key combo so you just need to press "Enable Hotkey"

IMPORTANT NOTE: Use the same key to bring the game back up or you can cause the game to come out of full screen mode.

Edited by Fearless Staff

• 6 years later...

6 years old topic...well since we are here, I think this minimizor comes within the full ET install: https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/

Been trying different programs for this over the years and what I have used now from Vista, win7 and now win10 is the one that really works properly.

In case ppl need one: https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1558-minimizor/

• 100 1

10 hours ago, Gengis said:

And it is included in ET Legacy as well.

Gengis

Shouldn't need a minimizer with legacy, alt-tab works as normal.

@Meshuggah

Here is the old one i use, its alt-z by default but works fine with windows 10 etc.

https://mega.nz/file/6xhD0aLL#k9RerWqblIIiXwT_-XiJ4fFNFP2RGzfcRRRM8eP8LEM

Edited by Snuffs99

I found on forum the old version of ETWC here Enemy Territory Window Control - Software - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com) but the white version worked better for me. I really like to choose which keys i want to minimze with. :)

The ETMIN doesn't work for me, i always used ETWC or the Zodimizer but i had to format disk and i lost both of them, it's all good. But if someone has it please post here. 

Edited by Meshuggah

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, Meshuggah said:

I found on forum the old version of ETWC here Enemy Territory Window Control - Software - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com) but the white version worked better for me. I really like to choose which keys i want to minimze with. :)

The ETMIN doesn't work for me, i always used ETWC or the Zodimizer but i had to format disk and i lost both of them, it's all good. But if someone has it please post here. 

There is a different between the 'white' and 'black' version?

I am still using the 'black' version. And it's working well on WIN 10

52 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

alt _enter doesnt work anymore. ???

Wow, I found a new way of life with Legacy!!! Thank you so much ! I was doing Alt+Tab, but Alt+Enter is awesome

My new desktop background :)

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

alt _enter doesnt work anymore. ??? whats the benefit from using a minimizer instead.ive always just did alt enter.

It still works. 

If you use a minimizer the program goes down in the line, i am sorry i can't explain it well. It directly shows my home screen or other open stuff. If you use ALT + Enter the window/frame just gets smaller ET reloads like a vid_restart it does so in my case. 

• Like 1

I have my chome open, I can check my folders, I have Windows bar on bottom, And the game like a Wallpaper with Alt + Enter.

That's great, The same than if I do Alt +Tab, Instead I have ET in Background, like an animated wallpaper, I can work the same way than if they is nothing

(I use Legacy) 

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:23 AM, Fighter said:

There is a different between the 'white' and 'black' version?

I am still using the 'black' version. And it's working well on WIN 10

I think it's the same so no big deal.

Just fix the download cause it's literally downloading nothing