Signatures can only be 600x150 pixels. It's probably because your are 10 pixels over. Try reformatting it to that size and see if it works.

for me it stand 610x140

I have tried 600x150, does not work

copy and paste from signatire edit page : 

Edit Signature
Your signature may contain:
  • • Up to 2 images
  •  
  • • Images up to 610 x 140 pixels
  •  
  • • Up to 10 URLs
  •  
  • • Up to 10 lines
Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy

OK... a few questions:

1. Where is this picture uploaded? Forums, or a site like mediafire, photobucket, etc?
  2. If it is uploaded on the forums, did you use the "Gallery" feature or the attach an image feature?
  3. Does the filename have any spaces?

I believe it's the same for everyone.

That's weird. When I did sin's first sig I did 150. It wouldn't allow it and I had to scale it to 130. After she went plat vip she was able to go back to 150.

There's something f***ed up with the settings all around then lol

Edited by SiD

OK... a few questions:

1. Where is this picture uploaded? Forums, or a site like mediafire, photobucket, etc?
  2. If it is uploaded on the forums, did you use the "Gallery" feature or the attach an image feature?
  3. Does the filename have any spaces?

1. http://bildr.no/ norwegian photbucket/imgur

2. Not quite sure what you mean, to get the pciture as my signature, I used the url from the uploaded image on bildr.no and copied into the Image URL feature. 

3. No

PS: 2. I have also used copy picture from bildr.no and just paste it straight in. Both solution of 2 I ended up with the correct size of the image only to realise a day later it changed into what i got now.

Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy

Hmm... Make a gallery on the forums, and upload it here instead. Then you can use the "My Media" function or use the bbcode for a link to the image.

As it stands right now, I can't even see that you have a signature, I just see a filename "ZnlQVW9W.jpeg"

Hmm... Make a gallery on the forums, and upload it here instead. Then you can use the "My Media" function or use the bbcode for a link to the image.

As it stands right now, I can't even see that you have a signature, I just see a filename "ZnlQVW9W.jpeg"

ok will do thanks.

Very weird, for me I got a tiny picture, well I will change it and see. but we have to wait until tomorrow if it will stop changing.

So I was reading some articles from several years back and it appears that the size changes, number of images etc. with more regularity on the forums. As you become more regular with posting and such, your perks increase. Of course if you purchase a Plat. VIP you get these perks automatically.