Its a me uh KrayZie-o!

Krayzie

So yea, its me again! Might be able to stop by some more now. Just getting settled in back at my dads house (embarrassing for a 21 year old whos lived on his on for 4 years to say), stupid cheating whores of ex fiances! Anywho, I'll be stopping by on the servers and forums hopefully more often, work and two year old daughter schedule permitting!

See a lot of new faces around here, don't let Speedo lie to you. Hes not cool. I'm cooler then him. Although a tad bit rusty at ET and CoD now... :ph34r::cheers

And Baska why you delete me off Facebook group, I was only kiddin with ya!!

Welcome back :) Im sorry hear to reason why you move back to dad house, but i think he will appreciate your increased common time. I wish you all the best.

Take Care!

Sorry to say it, but I do not think it's anything embarrassing and even more at your age that you live with your parents. 21 years old... for the love of god, you're still a child with whole life ahead :)

• Like 1

Dis Is Krayzie, but I just met you, call me maybe? :P

Welcome back nub. If you want to be added back on the FB group, send request and I'll accept. I'll talk with Baska and see what happened. :P

Is nice to be back home for some reasons, like his awesome cooking! :P

Nani, I like being independent. Why I moved out shortly after my 18th.  May still be 21, but I sure as hell don't feel it, partly to my almost 3 year old daughter!

Speed, I knew the secret password to get in, I let myself in! Don't make me Tbag you on the server! :yahoo

DJ, :comehere

Tulsa, Incubus, nice to see ya both!

I think my bind says it all let me find it....uh  I think its the I key

Watch Out He's Krayzie!!!

Welcome back!

@ speedy at least it wasn't the one I have for you...

• Like 1

It's good to see you back! I've been kind of inactive this months but I hope we can catch up someday :3

Haha Wiz, I do miss those binds! ;P

LU! Nice to see the only person I have recruited is still around! We will have to catch up good buddy!