Norman Corn Requests A Signature

What is the signature about? A hectic American 90s grunge/punk concert.

The size of the signature in pixels? Whatever everybody else does. I'm a follower

The colour combination you prefer?  Black and white, for the background. Maybe slightly sepia. Words should have more color to pop. Anything that looks good to you. 

The text you want on the signature? NormanCorn

Anything signature maker should avoid? Recognizable faces (don't want to see Kurt Cobain or Eddie Vedder's faces clearly or anything like that)

Any questions, ask. I really appreciate it. 

Thanks

I didn't like anything I had found that actually looked like a real concert, but in keeping with a punk theme, I'm hoping one of these might be alright for you. Let me know.

NormanCorn1_zpsee08e3da.gif

NormanCorn2_zpsed27adfd.gif

NormanCorn3_zps5df929db.gif

• Like 1

I know I am late to the party, but I had made this and forgot to post it lol.. You don't have to use it though :D

I would up a thumbnail, but apparently I have used all the space I am allowed :/

2hbwNuk.png?1

• Like 2

I know I am late to the party, but I had made this and forgot to post it lol.. You don't have to use it though :D

I would up a thumbnail, but apparently I have used all the space I am allowed :/

2hbwNuk.png?1

This was more the vibe I was going for. Very nice. Maybe with different lettering, though. More straightforward like a Bad Religion CD cover. 

• Like 1

I changed the font, and some of the effects.. Lemme know what you think, and we can try to fix it from there :D

cKL0hcP.png?1

I like it. If you keep the words and all the same and change the background back to the original color then we're perfect