Work will soon be my killer and boredom is it's weapon

Reggaepyjamas

Today is like any other day, most of the time I am active and have things to do at my work but now I have caught up with everything and up to date with everything, I feel like i will slowly descend into a never ending coma. So to relieve me from this dull day,

What old games have you played back and made you feel so nostalgic?

For me it is Medal of Honor on the PSX, I remember playing it when i was ill :)

• Like 1

Halo: Combat Evolved. And like you, my other co-worker is out sick, so without her I have no work to do, because I finished everything for the week. . :(

Edited by Incubus

I usually just mentally clock out at that point haha 

Games that I play from the "good ol' days" still: 

Star Wars Battlefront (1&2)

CoD4 (even though it's not THAT old)

and every once in a while I get out LEGO Star Wars and the older Need for Speeds.

I didn't start gaming until I was in middle school, so those games may be not very old to you all, but they're ancient to me :P

• Like 1

MoH: Frontline, that was a truly epic game. There's also a slightly less known, and more recent, game called Sudeki. Finally, same as Incubus, Halo (1).

• Like 1

Frontline was one of the best games made in my opinion, but I was born in '95 so it was the time of PSX coming out when i was young, MoH stuck in my head as it was one of the first games I actually played and Incubus i'm glad someone can relate to me :) Also Ronald, I now feel old because of what you said even though i am only 18

• Like 1

I usually just mentally clock out at that point haha 

Games that I play from the "good ol' days" still: 

Star Wars Battlefront (1&2)

CoD4 (even though it's not THAT old)

and every once in a while I get out LEGO Star Wars and the older Need for Speeds.

I didn't start gaming until I was in middle school, so those games may be not very old to you all, but they're ancient to me :P

I love Star Wars Battlefront and I too still pull out LEGO Star Wars and NSF Hot Pursuit 2.  By the way the Gamecube is the system I played the most. It is also my favorite, what is everybody's favorite system?

• Like 1

I must say that best game is ET. Good old games what i not play anymore but like to play someday again are NHL 2K7 and first Medal of Honor in PS1.

After fourth medal of honor they made so different game that i not like those "new" medal of honors. First three was best and fourth was okey. Simple and good stories.

• Like 2

Ronald, I now feel old because of what you said even though i am only 18

Don't feel too old, I'm 19 :P I wasn't allowed to play video games until middle school and SW:B was my first game. I still love that game soooo much (and you bet your rear end I got it during the May 4th sale on pc :D )! 

My first system was a PS2, then a PS3 and an Xbox 360, and by that time I was a big Sony fan, so it was a difficult decision on getting a PS4 or not. I chose PC though and have never once looked back! :D I like the feel of the PC most, but I don't think I've ever been as happy playing games as I was with that PS2, so that was my favorite. In terms of greatest memories though, CoD MW2 on the PS3 with friends were two of the greatest years of my entire life, so that was my favorite in terms of connectivity. The only console I never really cared for was my 360. It wasn't a bad console in my eyes, I just really didn't play it except for Forza 4 (fantastic game). 

Last random side note: I too love the original Medal of Honor games, they had such amazing stories! European Assault was my favorite for two reasons---the story and the soundtrack. I don't think I've fallen in love with a game's soundtrack since that game. EDIT: Lennertz (I thought it was Giacchino at first, how could I forget???) really outdid himself with the main theme:

Edited by ronaldounit0
  • Like 3

I must say that best game is ET. Good old games what i not play anymore but like to play someday again are NHL 2K7 and first Medal of Honor in PS1.

After fourth medal of honor they made so different game that i not like those "new" medal of honors. First three was best and fourth was okey. Simple and good stories.

ET for life!

MoH:AA I think it was called? It had an online mode where if you were killed you became a prisoner, and someone could come unlock you. That was awesome. Other than that Zelda OoT always does the trick for me.

• Like 1

Don't feel too old, I'm 19 :P I wasn't allowed to play video games until middle school and SW:B was my first game. I still love that game soooo much (and you bet your rear end I got it during the May 4th sale on pc :D )! 

Haha. Middle school, you lucky fool. I was not allowed to play games until I turned 18 when I got my first pc. Shit when we were kids we had a Nitendo system that I played once and then was taken away, because we tried to play it at night. Then there was an atari, which got taken away cuz we were caught playing it when we got home from school. My parents, were and still aren't, big proponents of playing video games.

• Like 1

Haha. Middle school, you lucky fool. I was not allowed to play games until I turned 18 when I got my first pc. Shit when we were kids we had a Nitendo system that I played once and then was taken away, because we tried to play it at night. Then there was an atari, which got taken away cuz we were caught playing it when we got home from school. My parents, were and still aren't, big proponents of playing video games.

Don't get all grandpa on me Bubbles haha 

I wasn't allowed to play during the week either, so I understand that too. I look at it now as a good thing though, everything is good in moderation ('cept money, that's good all the time)

• Like 1