Mouse help/suggestions

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new mouse as I'm borrowing my home one but moving away soon so need to get a new one.

Looking to spend £20 or $35. I know it's not much but I'm poor atm haha!

Im currently using a logitech m500 mouse.

It is really comftable for my right hand, and has 2 secondary buttons you can use and a slow/fast function for the scrollwheel.

I'm using this sharkk brand gaming mouse from amazon and it has great reviews and I've been using it and the only complaint I have is sometimes my finger can touch the button that changes the DPI to higher but other than that its great and cheap!

Theirs even an upgraded version of it If your looking to spend more but its a wireless mouse, and wireless mouse and gaming on PC don't go together.

Here is the link to the mouse

http://www.amazon.com/SHARKK%C2%AE-Programmable-Cartridges-Precision-Adjutsable/dp/B00G5T1Z5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404246109&sr=8-1&keywords=Sharkk+gaming+mouse

Edit: It even lights up in different colors that you can change from red, yellow, blue, cyan, purple, aqua and green. It comes with weights that you can remove and customize to your liking. The usb connector is gold plated and the cord is like a strong thread that is very durable. It fits my hand great and is comfortable. It comes with a software to customize the sensitivity of your mouse and then you can use the arrow on the top to change your sensitivity. The lights notify you what sensitivity your on. 1st level of sensitivity has no light, second level has a blue light, third has a red light, and the 4th and highest has a purple light.

Edited by F3@R
  • Like 1