Epic letter from father to his soon to marry child

Reallity

Seen this a few times before, love it every time.

U need to post stuff when u see it.. saves me time.

I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. It's like we are praising someone for being the way they should be. You should be all those things because its called being a person with morals. What's wrong is that this has to be a meme for people to be receptive.

And by the way I'm not saying this to you Reallity, but to the person who created it.

Edited by ChunkDEUCE

I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. It's like we are praising someone for being the way they should be. You should be all those things because its called being a person with morals. What's wrong is that this has to be a meme for people to be receptive.

And by the way I'm not saying this to you Reallity, but to the person who created it.

Not sure if i totally understand u but what i think this picture says is simple don't be your partners b*** just be "partners"

Do not conform to what people think you should do, or how you should behave. Just be yourself and people will love u for it.

I experienced this myself, perhaps not in this setting but i used to behave in a way i thought people would appriciate but since i started behaving the way I personally would, i get so much more love.

Just be yourself and don't compromise for anyone.

• Like 2