Max re-charged

Maximo Decimo

Thats right guys, im back.

Like a boss, i was totally absent from the forum/server close to a week and 3 days without even notify anyone. In the office, a worker took her vacations and i was in charge of his area plus mine, so i was like crazy running from all the office. Fortunately, i never missed my pants and i did it, pretty well actually, tired and with full stress but well. Ironically, i had very good days in real life and could get rid of the stress of work :)

I want to apologies for those who sent me message and havent responde in time, i promise i will advise next time i decide to take vacation and fill the format per triplicate.

I need to cath up with my labors. Back to e-job: anything news? Did i miss anything good, a e-fight, a whiner, a banner guy?

PD: thanks to everyone who admin Silent 1 while i was gone.

Edited: WTF, 23 pages without reading <_<

Edited by Maximo Decimo
  • Like 7

• Leader

That title bugs me.  I keep thinking that you or someone else was re-indicted on criminal charges.  :)