Like Ghost, I'm gone

Malarkey

Thanks to all the people who bothered to come into TS.

I think that was my downfall. You learn more about the clan in TS than you do in the servers because lots more gets said in TS than is ever typed in game for fear of it getting back to the upper echelon.

I'm not cut out for this.

Please remove my application and trial status.

This was a big mistake and I should have known better.

I didn't want the drama of clan life, I just wanted to play.

I didn't want to be an admin. I just wanted to play.

Thanks anyway.

Good luck with FA.

Malarkey

Being a member of a clan like this is not for everyone.  Lots of drama and cussing at times.

I hope you still play COD4 and get on TS when I am there.  I enjoy your company.

We will find a quiet channel for you.

Edited by Ol' Smoke

I'm not sure who you spoke with over TS, but I feel you underestimate the size and popularity of F|A.

As you know, we are universal. This means we have people with any and all personality types in any and all places around the world.

Just because you spoke with one or two people who you didn't care for doesn't mean you can generalize the whole clan as to being a certain way.

But if it suits you, ciao.

• Like 4

From the sound of things you never thought your first decision through, so I am not surprised in any way by this one..

• Like 2

I don't think you considered how big this community is. As it has be said we are vast in everything, we have various personalities, some don't get on most do... Swear that is a life thing though? Get on with people even if you dislike them so that you can have fun...

Anyways goodbye 

• Like 2

well sucks to see you leave over teamspeak drama...but like i tell the other guys we have mute for a reason lol. Anyways hope ya stick around or atleast reconsider. You are always welcome to reapply.

Oh my gosh, what have you all been doing since I've been gone?!?!?!! Malarkey, I'm sorry I haven't taken you up on the chance to talk with you on TS, but hopefully that opportunity doesn't vanish because of this. 

• Like 1