Throwing random objects

darkwing875

Okay so the last forum I was on had some fun games and this was my favorite.  The way it works is you take any random object and you throw it and the next person that is going to post has to think of a way to counter/ block it and then throw another random object. (it is also easier if you bold the object that you are throwing)  Now there is no real point to this other than to have fun and maybe get to know some people better if you don't know them very well.  :D   So I would like to start by throwing a Waffle at...

ME! And I felt it's insides with my index finger, and it liked it.

I throw an old vinyl record at...

• Like 1

...me! As it flies towards me, I tell the ball it's a perfectly round, yet a bit of a boring object. The ball thinks about it. "He has an argument, you know. I don't have sides, like a cube. Or points, like pyramid. I have nothing to boast about. Why have I been such a selfish ball in the past, thinking that I can catch anything? " The ball magically changes into a philosopher, whom I throw at...

Edit: oh dear, ninjaa'd :(

... me! I show you this video and you take all your spam back, wishing you never laid your hands on it. I throw a silly laugh at...

• Like 2

Me! I receive your silly laugh and start laughing with you ... or was it at you? nobody is really sure. when we are done laughing I take a good long look at Platonic and pull from my pocket a red shell.  with out breaking eye contact with Platonic I throw in the opposite direction the red shell at...