Bots name change

Mr.Karizmatic

I kinda think we dont need this. Players should them self learn the rules. And if they need help admins can help them for sure. So no from me :)

if the server is big and huge and popular like F|A then rule breakers are more and admins cant be 24/7 on all server they will be nt all the time for that we can have this... We should try this first on 1 server if it works good we can go for some other servers.....

/ignore above bullshit or delete it, staff decides... Edit: thanks!

Bots name change is a good idea! And about getting used to the names... I never really got attached to them. I would really like killing someone else than kaolin sometime! :P

And to angel: founders decide for themselves where they want to put their time in. I think no one minds if they do not want to/cannot take the time. But that doesn't mean we can't formulate ideas I think :)

• Like 1

so are we doing it or not cause there are 6 positive votes and 5 negative and 2 i dnt knw if they want it or not soooo what you guys thing should we post a poll to decide??

so are we doing it or not cause there are 6 positive votes and 5 negative and 2 i dnt knw if they want it or not soooo what you guys thing should we post a poll to decide??

i think that it will be DD  decison :)

• Like 1