Longest time you've ever played a video game

Jobba

The longest time I've ever played a video game non-stop was probably for about 7 hours straight (excluding bathroom breaks) and the game I was playing was Skyrim. I slept like a log for like 16 hours when I finally hit the sack. Woke up, then went straight back to Skyrim. I have like 100+ hours on that game and still going strong!

when i still played Wow and they released mist of pandaria it was it was 2.00 am when they released it and i played for like 30h

I used to play WoW also, but stopped right before Mist of Pandaria came out. 30 freaken hours though!? I think my record on WoW is probably around 16 hours. 

I used to play WoW also, but stopped right before Mist of Pandaria came out. 30 freaken hours though!? I think my record on WoW is probably around 16 hours. 

i stopped after few months it came out mist of pandaria = Farm simulator......

i stopped after few months it came out mist of pandaria = Farm simulator......

My friend ended up buying one of those bots for MIst, haha

When I was in high school I went a bit overboard (and I got restricted to only playing on the weekends because of it), but I used to get up at 7 am every Saturday (my friends did too), log onto CoD:MW2, and play until 2 am, and do the same the next day :P 

In less than a year with only playing on the weekends, I got 17 days worth of multiplayer game time on just MW2 haha

Untitled2_zpsce954062.png

I used to play this game non-stop about 2 days every 14 days (1 weekend on 2), which builded up quickly to almost 800 hours in the few months that I've played it.

Haven't touched the game in almost a year now as you can see on the SS (traduction : last played on june 23, 2013), but it was fun times.

Mine was probably about 10hours... Reasoning: League of Legends... why? 5 game lose streak and I wanted to win a game before I went to bed... I eventually did it after playing 7 games all taking longer than 1 hour.