ET Server W:ET JUNE SUMMER GAME DAY EVENT

D..X

• Leader

I will be there and i hope that day will be funny how was last gameday!

But why only panzerwar and sniperwar?You have 19 hours of time, u can spend some time for other wars, but u will play only this two?

Those are all that Jaymod offers us.   :bheart

im a damn noob ready to have fun :)

Did you mean to say, "im a damn big boob ready to have fun" ?

• Like 4

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it. Going camping for the weekend. It's my wifes birthday on sunday so you could dedicate it to her if you like :P. Have a good time that day and Sl@y a few for me too.

• Like 3

1 hour 30 min and gameday start. Welcome all to enjoy great day with us and play panzerwar and sniperwar with crazygravity :) it will be fun day!

• Like 2

Gameday is on going. Remember send your most panzerkill and sniperkill SS in here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/61320-game-day-event-contest-post-your-screen-shots-here/

First SS 16 member online

Second SS Cumquat wanted cum to Tipsy face

post-9195-0-49584200-1403357029_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-45821300-1403357065_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Its my time to go sleep. I want say thank you all hosts and staff+ who was organizes this great summer event. It was so fun day. I want say thank you for all members who came to server play with us and make gameday fun and enjoyable. Without you members we have no gamedays. You members make gamedays enjoyable. I want thank you all regulars and visitors too to make gameday so fun.

I want send big thank you for DD who update Jay2 maps and Sound pack. And i want send Big thank you for Baska too who make those great new voicechats. Thank you for all who use time to make Gameday so fun and enjoyable!

In the end! Now all who not go to sleep, i order you to go Jay2 and enjoy because gameday is still going!

• Like 5