Haiti - where I grew up

ajnl

yeah, thats the same with most places in the West Indies. its kinda messed up how the media portrays different countries

on a side note, i wonder how much natural marijuana is out there in those bushes :P

yeah, thats the same with most places in the West Indies. its kinda messed up how the media portrays different countries

on a side note, i wonder how much natural marijuana is out there in those bushes :P

I'm not sure how much is grown in Haiti, however a lot of drugs are moved through Haiti. 

• Like 2

well, im not talking grown like someone planted them. my ex is jamaican and her family kept telling me about the weed that just grows out in nature like any other wild plant. it'd be nice to go out for a stroll and then come across some bud :D

Wow those are some cool pics man! We always have to defend Haiti, because at @ RCCL we go there, place is really a gem. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, I don't understand the fear for the place. It's much like any other area in the Caribbean, it's had it's problems but the locals are great. Every Haitian I've spoke to has been so gracious and humble, even though most have so little they are great people.

Love the pics again!

What made me laugh is the people going out for fishing on their little shanty rafts. Sad and funny at the same time.

Always wanted to book a trip to the Caribbean. But it's very expensive, those pictures look like heaven on earth!. :o

Thanks for sharing aj!

well, im not talking grown like someone planted them. my ex is jamaican and her family kept telling me about the weed that just grows out in nature like any other wild plant. it'd be nice to go out for a stroll and then come across some bud :D

Oh, I misunderstood you! haha, I honestly didn't seen any while I was in Haiti :P 

Wow those are some cool pics man! We always have to defend Haiti, because at @ RCCL we go there, place is really a gem. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, I don't understand the fear for the place. It's much like any other area in the Caribbean, it's had it's problems but the locals are great. Every Haitian I've spoke to has been so gracious and humble, even though most have so little they are great people.

Love the pics again!

What made me laugh is the people going out for fishing on their little shanty rafts. Sad and funny at the same time.

When were you in Haiti? Did you go on a cruise? 

Always wanted to book a trip to the Caribbean. But it's very expensive, those pictures look like heaven on earth!. :o

Thanks for sharing aj!

Yeah it is, I hope you get to go sometime. It is worth while.

• Like 1