OMG 100TH POST.

illusion

100 posts is soo yesterday :P

Dare reset his last month, and is about to pass me ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS TODAY :(((((((((((((((( AND NOT 99% OF PEOPLE HERE DONT CARE ABOUT MY OPINION SO IF I HAD THAT MANY POSTS ID HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF SPAM THREADS LIKE THIS ONE. -CONTINUES TO ADD UNECCESARY CAPS LOCK TEXT-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS TODAY :(((((((((((((((( AND NOT 99% OF PEOPLE HERE DONT CARE ABOUT MY OPINION SO IF I HAD THAT MANY POSTS ID HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF SPAM THREADS LIKE THIS ONE. -CONTINUES TO ADD UNECCESARY CAPS LOCK TEXT-

lol wut ever u do do not spam old threats u will be pwn --- :lol:

Hold it right here everybody. If you want to see spam professionals in action, I'll call the spam brigade, and by this time tomorrow, there will be 50 more pages of pure spam. Don't even bother challenging us.

what means SPAM? i dont get it :mellow::P

No one ca beat Dare´s Spaaaam or Medic´s ;)

NO ONE BEATS MY SPAM FOOLS!!!!!!11!!1!1!

Hold it right here everybody. If you want to see spam professionals in action, I'll call the spam brigade, and by this time tomorrow, there will be 50 more pages of pure spam. Don't even bother challenging us.

link-spam-report.jpg

hawaii-spam.jpg

spam.jpg

:yahooI win!!!!!