XP missing

DingRinging

Appears to have been a server glitch - it's nothing personal Ding.  Allot of people's XP and admin levels were reset because of it, including some FA members.  Sorry for your XP loss, I don't think it can be restored. :unsure:

There may be a backup that we can restore from, but who cares about XP anyways? It's just a game. At this point, we are more concerned about the people that lost admin levels and VIP status.

And no, we cannot give people XP, we can only remove it. ;)

• Like 2

Damn, I lost my XP on Silent earlier today, but played for a couple of hours and got some back.  Just went back to Silent and the little bit I got back earlier was gone, too.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! 

post-8468-0-93888000-1401780511_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo

There may be a backup that we can restore from, but who cares about XP anyways? It's just a game. At this point, we are more concerned about the people that lost admin levels and VIP status.

And no, we cannot give people XP, we can only remove it. ;)

High levels can, 18+. http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Level_Structure#silEnT

!setxp slotnumber amount

Appears to have been a server glitch - it's nothing personal Ding.  Allot of people's XP and admin levels were reset because of it, including some FA members.  Sorry for your XP loss, I don't think it can be restored. :unsure:

admins can give xp I had 300k xp

I would like back

Damn, I lost my XP on Silent earlier today, but played for a couple of hours and got some back.  Just went back to Silent and the little bit I got back earlier was gone, too.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! 

You can get it back if you have a screenshot and report it on tracker, unless if leaders decide otherwise in this case.

• Like 4

Mine got reset too and even if at first you're like "wtf?"... it's just XP, not so hard to earn them again.

The admins are doing a good job at setting people's admin level back pretty fast.

So just play and you'll be level 4 in every class in a couple of days.

• Like 2

My xp are 0 every time I connect, it's annoying!

I've added this (back to 0 4-5 times per day) on the report on tracker. We'll fix everything as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience !

• Like 1

Mister Platonic War, you made a terrible mistake there! It says !resetxp, not setxp! You complete idiot, go buy new glasses man :o

Thank you Redbaird!

• Like 1