F|A Base - Enemy Territory Map

DeathBringer*

Hey I downloaded this recently. Map is really well designed but I don't know how it will work with bots. Not a negative because should be fun with a big PvP. Just thought I might let you know my two cents, because it seemed very open not much CQB. I got the chance to play it on my local host server :)

But keep doing what you're doing it's good quality!!

• Like 1

I've been trying to make waypoints for fabase...

Bots keep going towards Machine Gun Emplacements and mounting Them...

I made a line from spawn to objective and to finish but They can't get up ladder easily. 

When they do, They go to MG!  Difficulties!

I'll keep trying...

• Like 2

Here's belo's fabase waypoints(Very nice work!) with 2 mapscripts(fabase.gm and fabase_goals.gm),

That only seem to be needed if you add goals(Bot roles=calling airstrikes, Throwing smoke) and

Routes that bots randomly choose from to get to goals.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdvagoajbt1deqd/fabase_waypoints.zip

If someone adds bot goals and routes to waypoints, New mapscripts will be needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

turns out it's kinda easy to hold for axis on first stage but if you play smart it's totally beatable

Can we make it little even? If it's easy for axis it would become next oasis.. where allies always get tough time.

Can we make it little even? If it's easy for axis it would become next oasis.. where allies always get tough time.

ppl were complaining at first,,,, as long as you have good brain its ez to win for allies... When i was allies i always won so far...

• 2 weeks later...

I do played alot this map, I apreciate but i see many complain of regular players(what happen with alot of maps lol)

anyway gj, i like the banner "vein's sister is f*** hot" lol(even i never saw how her look :P)

• Like 1

I do played alot this map, I apreciate but i see many complain of regular players(what happen with alot of maps lol)

anyway gj, i like the banner "vein's sister is f*** hot" lol(even i never saw how her look :P)

she is hot yes