Bf3 Sale(100% off)

Shana

Yay, i paid about 100 euro's for this game and the premium! :D

oh EA, you so silly.

THis is why I don't buy FPS games out of the box anymore lol  That mofo was what? $60 not including DLC? f***in' highway robbery I swear to god.

Nice deal.

So glad someone gave me a spare key a while back :D

I got it free, and before the rest of you cheapskates :P

Bahhhh I remember paying like 80 bucks for the limited premium edition back in 2012. >.>
Sent a request, my Battlelog is in my Profile info on the left. :P
Now time to do some 18 gigs of the limited edition updates >.>

I recommend to wait little bit because servers barely cope with such many downloads.

Th3o

Sent a request, my Battlelog is in my Profile info on the right. :P

Now time to do some 18 gigs of the limited edition updates >.>

My battlelog:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/thederpmaestro/

ill download it again tonight or something to play with some of you guys :)

JD added me in few time, so shouldn't be long for you too if its not already the case.. In waiting, I accepted your requests to you both and are added in my friends list. ;)

Yes, that's what I strongly suggest to do me too and what I have done.. It takes ages to dl (around 80 mins for me), so best is to do that during the night while you're sleeping.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

Lol 80 min is ages:P Ive got good connection and still 5h..

And btw is there a way to just play the SP without installing 1 billion addons? clicking on origins "Play" button and it opens firefox? Did I just installed 20GB firefox shortcut? Lol

Lol 80 min is ages:P Ive got good connection and still 5h..

And btw is there a way to just play the SP without installing 1 billion addons? clicking on origins "Play" button and it opens firefox? Did I just installed 20GB firefox shortcut? Lol

Lol yes 80 mins is an eternity for me.. :P 5 hours for a game.. Sorry but then your connection sucks and is not as good mate  :D

Tried some stuff, but can't play without clicking on Origin for now.. Not tested yet moving the folder of the game from Origin directory but I guess this will not work if there's a key\some files\path needed\registred and located in Origin folder.. I'm not focused on all this for now since I run BF3 in full without any issues and with a very good ping. If it takes really too much ressource for you then maybe try to lower the priority of the process of "Origin" through Task Manager. Or move some folders\datas like I did on an other disk drive through the panel of Origin settings.