VIP membership

daredevil

• Administrators

Anyone having issues with their VIP membership please create support ticket. I am going to approve it manually till we figure out issue between IPB and PayPal IPN's. 

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

• Like 2

If I've made a couple prior to this a few weeks ago, will you still have it or will I need to make a new one? And, thank you.

Edited by CruelKind

• Administrators

If I've made a couple prior to this a few weeks ago, will you still have it or will I need to make a new one? And, thank you.

Please create the ticket if you have purchased VIP and your forum status isn't updated. 

Bottom Point: You donated for it and you should get it. If you haven't then I need to fix it so you can have it :)

PS Thanks for the donations!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Leader

if we get the vip how do we know when we are v.i.p cause I spent 50.00 dollars on one

How long ago did you "spend" that here?  If it is via Paypal, then you can check your account there to make sure it got through.  Because DD made this topic, you can infer that things always don't work quite right!   :)

When it is activated on the forums, your name should have +++ added to it (for your level of VIP), you should be in the VIP group and level 17+ admins can set your level on the servers. :)  Other VIPs have + or ++ added to their forum names, depending on how much they donated or subscribed for.

oh, shoot!  I didn't see Chuckun on bottom of page, who may be typing a better answer ATM! :)

Here is DD's Trouble Ticket link from above:  http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just set up Gold VIP membership  #s-4r260356bx595694h looking forward to having admin rights to help maintain the integrity of the server

see you in there Badmo

• Leader

Just set up Gold VIP membership  #s-4r260356bx595694h looking forward to having admin rights to help maintain the integrity of the server

see you in there Badmo

This is actually the wrong topic to post that information in.  It should go here : 2016 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate in the Site Announcements forum.  

(Fearless Assassins  → General Section  → Announcements & News  → Site Announcements)

DareDevil does not trust the automated systems and wants everyone to post their Paypal transaction number and donation amount there.  Credit card transactions should also have a number, I do believe.

• 1 year later...

I donated the required amount can i be a VIP?

Normally to become VIP you have to purchase one of the VIP packages found here:https://fearless-assassins.com/store/

I do see that you have made a donation of $50, so it would now be up to DD to see if he can find a way to move you into VIP section without breaking anything.

• Platinum VIP

Yeah i didnt know there was a designated place to purchase VIP, so i just donated $50 and posted it in the donations area stating it was for VIP, but nothing has been done about it yet.  

There are a few pending VIP purchases that need to be dealt with. The people involved with this are just probably slightly busy irl. It'll get done asap. Don't worry about it hehe. Thanks for buying VIP duddeezzzz. Join the sparkly purple!! It's actually secretly the rank of chickens but leaders will deny it huehuehue.

• Like 1

I donated the required amount can i be a VIP?

Group updated, but donation deleted from donation goal. It would not be fair to others if donations would be count as vip payment.

There are a few pending VIP purchases that need to be dealt with. The people involved with this are just probably slightly busy irl. It'll get done asap. Don't worry about it hehe. Thanks for buying VIP duddeezzzz. Join the sparkly purple!! It's actually secretly the rank of chickens but leaders will deny it huehuehue.

Yes in wednesdays-thursdays i am out because work schedule changing from night shift to morning shift.

• Like 1