SexyOne's day debut

SexyOne

*Intro Music Play's* *Automated Deep Sexy Voice* Now, introducing the one and only SexyOne getting real close with the fearless assasins clan and the love he has for them...live now!

Interviewer: So ''SexyOne'' I hear everyone is buzzing that your now going to be affiliated with the Fearless Assasins, is that so and why?

SexyOne: Well that's an easy one, because I love them, and I also like to game in a friendly way, competitive isn't really a lifestyle for me, Besides, what's better than assasin's baby?

Interviewer: Hmm *Scratches Chin* well then..What possible games are you into and why did you pick to join Fearless Assasins Clan over any other?

SexyOne: I'm obviously in the Call of Duty 4 division, and I picked to be apart of Fearless Assasins do to the friendly people, healthy environment and the amount of fun I have on a daily basis, is a major over dose of awesomeness, which I love the feeling of.

Interviewer: Well thank you for your time ''SexyOne'' and we hope to see you succeed in the near future, farewell, and may the odds forever be in your favor.

SexyOne: Cool. Thanks for the interview ladies, *cough* I'll be seeing you in the change room after ;) *cough* sorry had something in my throat there. *Wink*

*Outro Music play* *Automated Deep Sexy Voice* This is the end of the interview folks see you next time on SCANDLICIOUS!

• Like 3

Well, that was quite the interview, Tom, thank you. Over here in the studio we're all wondering... exactly WHAT is so special about that clan and their obsession with recruiting SSG. We have SuperSniperGirl on line three here with some info...

• Like 1

Dearest all of you, i am standing here in crossfire and i must say FA is just the most lovely clan there is! Its a real happy FAmily and they all seem to love each other so much! (Ow guys the smoke i cant see a thing!!!)

Well actually they all seem to love killing each other so much... 

BTW Love the mustaches guys :)

Now back to the studio!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...