id like to thank the 4 people that took the time to help us out with game day posters we will now take what we have and vote on what one we will use for our june game day

the ones not chosen this time will be used in future game days again thanks to all who helped and gl to the winner for this month.the  poster thats chosen will be put up this week 

• Like 4

First of all I would like to thank everyone who voted for my poster! Thanks mates!

Also want to thank FA for giving people the opportunity to show different ideas. CruelKind, Mr. Karizmatic, Chameleon took their time and did an awsome work wich probably will be used in future.

Since the dates changed due to other event that will be running on June 14th and 15th, I'm replacing the poster with the new dates, as requested.

* I will post 2 options (The original one with blue borders and a new one with black background, so you can use the one that fits better). It's up to you, guys.

banner-gameday-FA1.jpg

banner-gameday-FA-2.jpg

• Like 6

First of all I would like to thank everyone who voted for my poster! Thanks mates!

Also want to thank FA for giving people the opportunity to show different ideas. CruelKind, Mr. Karizmatic, Chameleon took their time and did an awsome work wich probably will be used in future.

Since the dates changed due to other event that will be running on June 14th and 15th, I'm replacing the poster with the new dates, as requested.

* I will post 2 options (The original one with blue borders and a new one with black background, so you can use the one that fits better). It's up to you, guys.

banner-gameday-FA1.jpg

banner-gameday-FA-2.jpg

dam guys i was spoiler :P hehe anyways dan this are cool congratz :) 

• Like 2

dam guys i was spoiler :P hehe anyways dan this are cool congratz :)

LOL @Karizmatic Thank you, dear. You gave yourself away now because I also received the message through PM from D..X communicating me about it (Thanks Dee Dee!)

:P

• Like 1

I thought I would throw one in here also... The actual pic is much larger, the forums compress them a bit, I would suggest if you use it, use the thumbnail :D

HH67Hdk.jpg

Like that and sure Rantala is on the picture :sorry

• Like 2