Assassin's creed Unity

DeathBringer*

I honestly thought the only good ac game was black flag. I've played ac2 and 3 and they just felt incredibly repetitive, and it didn't help that the environments felt really stale. The only reason (in my opinion, obviously) that black flag worked was because of the fact that it was set in the Caribbean.

• Like 1

I honestly thought the only good ac game was black flag. I've played ac2 and 3 and they just felt incredibly repetitive, and it didn't help that the environments felt really stale. The only reason (in my opinion, obviously) that black flag worked was because of the fact that it was set in the Caribbean.

AC3 was also good, Conor was the best assassin and my personal favorite.

AC3 was also good, Conor was the best assassin and my personal favorite.

Never played it. I should mention that the ac mechanics are solid. The parkour/movement is easy to use, and not clumsy like in other games. However, the setting in most of the games are the same. It was cool to play in venice/florence, but it felt like every part of the cities were the same. It got old quick and really brought down the fun factor of the game.

ac games that are older than ac3 were not as good. You're talking bout ac2 which was placed in venice, i didnt like that one. They did a huge improvement with AC3 and ofc now AC4 (blackflag)

Let's see if unity will be as good as the last 2

IDK I was very disappointed with AC3 so I didn't play ACBF. I really like AC Brotherhood, but that's about it. The first was too boring and revelations was blah.

I have yet to begin Black Flag, I bought the game but haven't played it yet! 

I only realized know that a new AC game is indeed on the way! Alpha gameplay footage looks really good so far!

P.S., Is it worth playing Black Flag?

I have yet to begin Black Flag, I bought the game but haven't played it yet! 

I only realized know that a new AC game is indeed on the way! Alpha gameplay footage looks really good so far!

P.S., Is it worth playing Black Flag?

I heard that you spend the majority of your time on boats. If you like the boats in AC then you are set.