3_zpsa8697db8.png
4_zps633eb85b.png
5_zpsebb8163b.png

6_zps5414e25c.png
7_zpsf917f95c.png
8_zps16f9c0b8.png
9_zps345aff66.png
10_zps66b25a72.png

Chipsets, mobo, cpu, graphic card, network card, etc, etc... There's many possibilities of nforce drivers for example.. They can be a full package of drivers or specific drivers for each component.. A lot of criterias have to be took in count.. And not just pick up a driver and install it because of his same name. The more you give infos the more you will be sure to install the good one and to run properly your system.

i have provided u the pics they are little jumbled sorry for that :) hope this may help u 

:) Ok. Don't be discouraged mate! We will try to help you as much that we can. If there's some words you don't understand like "mobo" (motherboard), don't hesitate to ask us what does it means. We are used at these shortcuts to talk about some components.

So, see for example mines:

post-7251-0-84285500-1400487389_thumb.pngpost-7251-0-06796900-1400487393_thumb.png

As you can see, even in this summary there's a lot of infos about my hardware (PC).

Now if you check "Display" section you can see I own 2 kinds of material for graphic treatment. If you double click on one of them a littl window will open and there will be 3 shortcuts with links each one redirecting you on a web site. Here with my Nvidia card I have to click on the 2nd one to go on their site and see the page of drivers.

post-7251-0-47789600-1400487396_thumb.png

The first thing you have to always install as the 1st driver is the "Motherboard Chipset".

post-7251-0-32596600-1400488147_thumb.png

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

I cant even open my pc now stuck at strtng windows then later stuck on welcome thn stuck on aftr that

I m formatting it now

My pc is dead guys its nt opening aftr strtng windows a blck screen appears for long time then again restart

PS : I m postng this from my tab

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

Ok, ok! :) Desperate situations call for drastic remedies.. Seriously with all these problems, for my part I could have not even hesitated to fully re-install Windows.

Did you made a backup of all your datas before formating? I hope so.. Anyway, even with a clean install of windows, previous datas and sytem files on the system disk will be saved in a folder stored on the same disk and named "Windows.old". But in case and for more safety do a second one.

Here, it's an easy and clear tuto: clean install of Windows.

• Like 1

If clean install doesn´t help also.

Turn off all power from PC\monitor, disconnect powerplugs and discharge to large metal object your body static electricity by touching metal. Open up your PC case, see if theres not lot of dust in heatsinks\fans if there is do clean them. My guess would be to use wooden chopstics\tooth sticks to remove chunks of dust as they dont scratch the surfaces so more dust would gather in future. Using vacuum cleaner is strongly not advisable.

And take a pic of your PC if you can post it. So we would get a glimpse of your PC components and heating problems would be resolved in 1 swipe. Im still leaning to the 2 graphics card conflict...

• Like 1

well i format my pc C drive and finally its ok it wasnt even formatting from like 1 week but finally it did and i m happy to have my pc back and can play ET.... :) CHEERS 

thx alooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt to annibal and Vanaraud without you guys i wouldnt have done so thx alot guys :thanks  :thanks

CHEERS :) 

• Like 2

Finaly!! :) By the way, in pms check the last one that I sent you and try to follow these recommendations to avoid all this again. ;)

edit: you're welcome and happy to help mate!! :)

Edited by Ann!b@l

well i format my pc C drive and finally its ok it wasnt even formatting from like 1 week but finally it did and i m happy to have my pc back and can play ET.... :) CHEERS 

thx alooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt to annibal and Vanaraud without you guys i wouldnt have done so thx alot guys :thanks  :thanks

CHEERS :)

If it took 1 week to format your drive, I would strongly recommend running a Surface Scan on your hard drive... sounds like it's about to bite the dust.

This is a tool I often use with my clients: http://www.dtidata.com/windowssurfacescanner/

well after the format when i try to update it doesnt update shows some error this are the files which i cant update is there anyother way.....

1_zps908be7e8.png

2_zps55532eee.png

Your pc works fine? No issues to signal in game, nor any program or functionality stuck? If there's no problems then leave your pc in this state and don't bother to install those ".Net Framework 4" updates, especially if no programs require it for now. Same thing about the optional updates. Like they called those updates, this is in option. In case this really annoys you, in waiting a fix you can hide those updates in right clicking on them or just untick those ones during an update.

Edited by Ann!b@l