Pc hanging

how should i update them or do that 

EDIT : dddddddd_zpsd5178c5f.png

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

now download this software Ma-Config.com, install it and run it.

This tool will detect devices and will provide you the proper and latest drivers needed for you hardware. Download and install these drivers.

well i got this link and when i go to drivers down there it says  No recent driver is available for your hardware

i pmed u the link annibal

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

i installed this software and did scan and got 2 nvdia files to be updated did that...

but when i open event viewer still it shows that error same and when i did analyze in whocrashed it shows that same error 

please can you run again an "\sfc /scannow" in prompt command with admin rights and in safe mode.

If this still has not solved the issue then after exporting the following key (in case), you will have to remove the [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MMC\SnapIns\FX: {b05566ad-fe9c-4363-BE05-7a4cbb7cb510} in your registry. Seems that it worked for some people.

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsocial.technet.microsoft.com%2FForums%2Fen-US%2Fdbd9c44d-629c-4188-9d77-7a9a7e5c6244%2Fmmc-could-not-create-the-snapin-event-viewer&ei=uY53U53zFKOJ0AWLqIGYAQ&usg=AFQjCNHI6VxQGu7m4xUIuyvHuabtfKhnOQ

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/fb6e124e-4f9c-4873-b2e4-e229e144f1dc/mmc-could-not-create-snapin?prof=required

Edited by Ann!b@l

yes, not surprised, some important drivers aren't up-to-date. Seeing so many malwares present and drivers out-dated, I guess you're not the kind to overclock your pc. So I guess it's not related to settings in your Bios. Now, the prob is that even with these out-dated drivers your PC should work properly and not be so unstable. Unless if some drivers are missing or even worse don't exactly match your devices. You probably corrupted some system files and drivers files with bad handlings and\or in installing inappropriate drivers.

Here, a new install of Windows via upgrade is useless because this will keep all current programs+drivers installed and malwares on your PC.

Edited by Ann!b@l

so what should i do 

EDit : whatever i open like ET etc it says its not working stopped and i get this weird error boxes saying this stopped this not working and then your pc has stopped working it will restart soon....

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

i couldnt edit my previous post so posting it....

i have downloaded 2 NVIDIA drivers but the other last one nvidia nforce 10/100 mbps ethernet i cant find it hope u can help me.....

hope u can help me.....

Sure! But once again, we need more infos. So the specs of your pc. And please, don't install random drivers without being totaly sure they match your devices and OS version. Use for example the well known AIDA64 to check the specs and much more..

Edited by Ann!b@l

i have installed AIDA64 now what info u want i shall provide hope this prblm gets solved asap its just pissing me sooo much i cant use my pc normally for 5 min...

In post nr 8&10 are CPU\mobo specs and by clicking on "Graphics" button on CPU-Z you get that one too... And with 40 malware and no rescans I really doubt how intact the critical system files are. btw by now one could have done 10x format C:\ with 100% certainity there would be no malware+ win7 should have updated to correct drivers... But carry on:)

Anyways as the system works do backups of important documents, music etc.... Save ETKEY ofc to USB\CD etc, but as I´m not sure if the system is clean I´d use new DVD or separate USB so you wouldn´t infect already existing backups.

i have installed AIDA64 now what info u want i shall provide hope this prblm gets solved asap its just pissing me sooo much i cant use my pc normally for 5 min...

Chipsets, mobo, cpu, graphic card, network card, etc, etc... There's many possibilities of nforce drivers for example.. They can be a full package of drivers or specific drivers for each component.. A lot of criterias have to be took in count.. And not just pick up a driver and install it because of his same name. The more you give infos the more you will be sure to install the good one and to run properly your system.