Pc hanging

Any news??? Anyway after have performed a scan and cleaned your PC if malware(s) was\were detected..

This MMC issue could be caused by a NET Framework turned off or corrupted. Many reports on microsoft site stating this relation. They mainly suggest to turn it on or to replace the damaged file(s) in cause. Aside the fact you're on a Win7 32b, I don't have any other infos about what is installed on your PC, like which versions of NET Framework or Visual C++ Redistributable. So, it's not easy to provide an accurate solution. More infos would have been appreciated.

-Visual C++ Redistributable can be easily uninstalled via usual way (Windows).

-NET Framework checker: netfx_setupverifier_new (.NET Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide)

-A way to repair NET Framwork with this tool: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

-The last resort, if you feel that all others ways are too confusing or they simply failed, would be to uninstall all the versions of "NET Framework" with a dedicated tool and then to download and to reinstall via Windows Update or on the Microsoft site. Without this tool, success to remove all old files of the previous install is very low.. Aside to do it manually, what by the way, I strongly advise you to not do since it involves to remove some Windows registry keys. I already had to use this tool and have had no prob.

donetfx_cleanup_tool (download the one who's ticked)

post-7251-0-75780100-1400244116_thumb.jpg

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide

Once this first problem sorted out, you\we will be able to see more clearly and easily (via Event Viewer or like my clan mate Xernicus suggested it via the tool "WhoCrashed") what's wrong on your pc and so try to solve it.

Edited by Ann!b@l

sorry for the late reply i was in hospital with my mom.....

when i downloaded the malware and installed it and run and scan first blue screen came and crash dump and again i restarted and did the scan and after sometime it again restarted... and there was 40+ files effected i think... so what shld i do... 

EDIT : ok i did the .Net framework i installed the software and repaired it bt then i downloaded the donetfx and cleaned the .net firmware files of all windws7 and now i m downloading the updates from windows updates hope it works.... but still hanging bt a little bit now to longgg

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

sorry for the late reply i was in hospital with my mom.....

oooh.. I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope it's not too serious and a fast recovery!!

when i downloaded the malware and installed it and run and scan first blue screen came and crash dump and again i restarted and did the scan and after sometime it again restarted... and there was 40+ files effected i think... so what shld i do... 

To say true, I expected it. So, I'm not really surprised to see you got +40 files infected. Anyway, at the end of the scan you had the option to remove these malwares. I hope you did it so. And don't hesitate to do several scans until Malwarebytes replies it found no threat.

EDIT : ok i did the .Net framework i installed the software and repaired it bt then i downloaded the donetfx and cleaned the .net firmware files of all windws7 and now i m downloading the updates from windows updates hope it works.... but still hanging bt a little bit now to longgg

Try to remove first those malwares. Once it's ok. Then you can use these solutions. Not needed to repair Net Framework if you had planned to uninstall and reinstall it.. Since they're uninstalled, leave Windows Update do his job in downloading and installing the 2 versions of NET Framework who should be present on your pc. I know it takes ages to install but they also need to be updated after install. Be patient.

Edited by Ann!b@l

when i did updates i got this error ...

xasa_zpsafd050af.png

PS : i m using windows 7 version without key

What do you mean by "without key"? As in the key is on the box (OEM activation), or it's a less-than-legitimate copy?

...Odd.

Have you tried /sfc scannow?

.NET Framework 3.5 should come with Windows 7. If the System File Check does not work, I would do a repair or upgrade install.

download and install them manually :

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Security Update .NET Framework 3.5.1 SP1

edit:

i have downloaded the .net frame and activated the windows  :)

Good!!! :)

Keep searching for updates from Windows update until there's no more to do. Also, after that, check if Event Viewer works now.

And do rescan the PC with  antivirus program(s) {as I´m using format C:/ in case of infection I can´t recommend you some good ones.}

There's some good ones I always suggest:

-RKill

-Malwarebytes

-RogueKiller x86 (32b) \ (64b version)

-AdwCleaner

-MbAR

-TDSSKiller

-sc-cleaner

I keep these tools on my desktop and I do a scan\cleaning with all those ones every week.

I also use Combofix and HijackThis but never suggest those two because very powerfull and could damage the system if not used as it should.

Edited by Ann!b@l

when i updated 55 files got installed and rest of the 48 files didnt and it said some error and restart so i restarted then when i update now its now updating and BLUE SCREEN and crash dump...

i installed whocrash and did the analysis and got this

who_zpse2088010.png

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

when i updated 55 files got installed and rest of the 48 files didnt and it said some error and restart so i restarted then when i update now its now updating and BLUE SCREEN and crash dump...

Can you open Event Viewer or use "WhoCrashed" now?

edit: well! Now, as you can read, the cause your of BSODs\hangs might be your drivers.

Edited by Ann!b@l