Lol that looks cool
Things to do before you die!what you recommend?
Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:18 AM
Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:08 AM
Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:51 AM
I'd like to travel to a few more foreign countries for sure,like to trap 100 coyotes in one season and 100 beavers in one season.I've had 2 woman at once but I really really want to tear some hot twins up for a night lol.
Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:32 AM
In no order of preference:
- become fluent in italian
- learn to play Rochmaninov on the piano
- watch my beloved Chicago Cubs win the World Series
- Travel the world without any cares about money
- Get remarried to my lovely wife (still married to same woman for 9 years now) while on a beach in the Caribbean
- Go to every major league stadium in the USA
- Have enough money to never worry, but not enough to be wasteful
Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:16 AM
Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:00 AM
Flirt with a guy of the same sex. ?!?!?!??!? EWWWW...Reallity is so gayy
Oh, I'm sure there are at least a few gay dudes here, no need to act juvenile about it. Just try not to think of hot man-on-man action while steadying your aim.
In any case:
Get married Have kids Own a house Serve in the military Command soldiers Jump out of a plane Launch software products Earn a PhD Publish research
- Write a book or two
- Become VP of Engineering or CTO
- Start a company
- Travel to
Mexico, Canada, China, Russia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, England, Czech Republic, Alaska, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Scotland, Ireland, Holland, and Finland.
- Watch my girls grow up and become adults.
- Read a Chinese newspaper without reaching for my dictionary.
- Bench 315+lbs (max is 290 so far), deadlift 405+ (max is 395), squat 315+ (max is 285).
- Run a marathon. Still recovering from surgery, so hope I can pull this off in the next few years.
- Learn home distillation.