Things to do before you die!

Reallity

Things to do before I die....

Make sure my friends and loved ones know how much they mean to me.

How you gonna do that :)

In no order of preference:

• become fluent in italian
  • learn to play Rochmaninov on the piano
  • watch my beloved Chicago Cubs win the World Series
  • Travel the world without any cares about money
  • Get remarried to my lovely wife (still married to same woman for 9 years now) while on a beach in the Caribbean
  • Go to every major league stadium in the USA
  • Have enough money to never worry, but not enough to be wasteful
  • Like 1

If i don't do new crazy shit once in a while life gets boring - This = +1

Flirt with a guy of the same sex. ?!?!?!??!? EWWWW...Reallity is so gayy 

Certainly not on my bucket list... 

Drive a Lambo/Ferrari/open wheel car on a large track

Go to Europe - Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Hawaii, Japan, and Spain being high on the list.

Solo sky dive

Fly in a fighter jet (not picky lol)

see montreal canadiens win the stanley cup..but maybe i see the quebec nordiques win the cup before, then he have no team in present.........

:lol_3:  :lol_3:  

• Clan Friend

Actually the title should be "things to do before you get old" or just "things you would like to do".

Because when you are dead you are dead, and it doesn't matter what you did (unless you helped someone else who is still alive, or in general you did something - possibly something good - that lasts for a while after your death)

I know, Schopenhauer compared to me was an optimist :P

My list should be something on the lines of 'not having any list, and not worrying about it'.

Since I'm still a human I could put a couple of things, like learning Japanese or picking guitar and bass after years and not getting a chronic tendonitis again, but in the end it's all pointless I would still be a nub :D

• Like 3

At the risk of staying on topic......

Here are a few of the things I dream of doing one day:

1) Own a car that makes me happy and ship it over to Germany to lap it on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. 

2) Get a job with Audi or an Audi aftermarket tuning firm as an engineer.

3) Learn to fly planes.

4) Lend a helping hand in the design of a beautiful supercar.

5) Leave something behind where I can be remembered in textbooks, by a statue, or even just some people who think about me even after I'm gone

(be it by scientific achievement, design work, care for someone, or a gifted child)

6) Marry someone that I enjoy being with. Someone who I can look at and love everyday a bit more until the end of my days. 

7) Restore a car to it's former glory (either an Audi Sport Quattro for myself, or a Shelby GT500E for my dad) and treat it like I couldn't be more proud. 

8) Have wonderful children that grow up as caring and diligent people who would (hopefully) follow in my footsteps by helping to keep the supercar loving community alive. 

9) Create memories as often as I can so that I can look back and love who I was. 

10) Travel a little bit so that I can see Monaco, Maranello, Ingolstadt, Stuttgart, and other important places in automotive history.

Sorry it got a little serious by the end, I think I wrote this down not only for you guys, but for me too :P

• Like 1

My misses booked us in to an incredible place, that has since turned up on many a "things to do before you die" list.  In fairness it was a little OTT for our usual camping requirements (we normally pack hammocks and tarps, parang's and bare essentials only (+clays and bolt whilst in game)).

WATCH OUT!! THE TIPS OF MY BULLETS ARE SMEARED IN DOUBLE AIDS!!!

The Red Kite Tree Tent - Wales

P1110484

P1110485