Things to do before you die!

Reallity

If i don't do new crazy shit once in a while life gets boring so i was wondering if you could share me your crazy ideas what you wanna do before you die or what you did that you really recommend :P

For instance: One day i raced 400km on a 100$ moped together with 10 of my closest friends to some distant german village. My ass hurt i was tired as shit but along the way i experienced the most crazy things + 12 hours on a moped really secures the bond between friends

Or: try all drugs except for heroin and crack. THIS DOES NOT MEAN GO DO DRUGS. but i just couldnt say drugs are bad before trying em all. So i tried a few, liked a few but the best was ritalin. It's actually sopposed to calm people with add but i just got a shitton of energy and partied al night. Although it was one of the best nights in my life, i dont think it was because of the drug.. ofcourse it gave me energy to party until the end of time, but it was the company of good friends that made it epic :)

Flirt with a guy of the same sex. I'm far from gay but it turned out to be a really interesting conversation although he figured out that i was straight from the beginning.

Or act like you're in that movie yesman. Say yes to everything for one week. This feels great, you get to do al sorts of things you have never done before. + you really get to know where your boundries are.

What i would really like to experience before i die or grow old is to have sex with a mom :P I just can't shake the idea from my head

What are your stories/plans for the future?? :D

Ehm there are so many things i want to do before i get old or die ;D

For example become a multi millioniar and buy a BMW M4 or having a hot night with rihanna and shakira together :D (in my dreams)

Haha see yaa

• Like 1

My dreams!!

Travel on the world. Visit our members! Want see Jayc, KevinBacon, Tipsy, Barbwire, Lucky and many many our member in real!!

Learn to speak German and irish english!

Meet my Idols! Like Niittymäki, Nummelin, St. Louis, Timonen, M. Koivu and S. Koivu :)

Go to watch Minnesota Wild Game in live :) Even bigger dream is to go to Watch Full season of Wild in home ice and see they win Cup!

Go to watch when Finnish national ice-hockey team win Gold in Olympic ice 2018

See that F|A is here when i turn 50 year :) and see you guys here when im turn 50 year :)

I want to see the whole game of throne series before i die... for god sake... why does it have to take so long to make it??

And for the rest:

- Skydiving

- Sail across the atlantic ocean and then back

- Drive the mclaren P1

- make a ride in an F-16

- have an LSD trip

- improve my french and italian so i can speak those languages fluently

and i heard this one recently:

- Able to solve a rubik's cube (i hate these things)

• Like 1

Download duolingo on your phone.

• Like 1

Download duolingo on your phone.

yea i tried duolingo but it bores me at the start... xD

and it's more for reading and writing, speaking and listening is something whole different :P

yea i tried duolingo but it bores me at the start... xD

and it's more for reading and writing, speaking and listening is something whole different :P

Hmm it really help me improve my italian. And the program also supports speaking and listening. But mainly reading and writing ofc. But then again this is the basis of learning a language.

If i don't do new crazy shit once in a while life gets boring - This = +1

Flirt with a guy of the same sex. ?!?!?!??!? EWWWW...Reallity is so gayy