How many WOMEN are actually on here????

CountryGirl

Since you felt the need to put in your .02 cents, I'll do the same.

This post is as pointless as an upwards ejectors seat in a helicopter.

The mere fact you are separating males and females is juvenile and pathetic. We are all but gamers who like to waste time, be entertained, and laugh with one another - in which case, you didn't catch the fact that all the comments that 'give you a good laugh' are in fact, mocking you and playing along.

Throwing around the term 'woman' is pitiful as well. You are a female, a girl, and an attention whore, but not a woman.

Women, in a very broad definition, respect themselves and others and from the fact you're putting us aside from anyone else to serve your pretentious actions is embarrassing to those who are.

The forums are a way for clan members to communicate for either casual or relative purposes, and are not known for 'half of them' of being as irrelevant as this thread. Grow up.

To quote Chuck Palahniuk: "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-

• Like 4

Relax vixen...its just a spam topic. Its not like shes saying "I want girls over there, guys over there". Just asking who else is a chick. Lol its literally posted on everyones profiles (well mainly everyones, so I dont see the big deal with her asking.

But I mean really this is the topic you take offense to? not topics like these:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/57840-why-women-shouldnt-use-guns/

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/57898-big-breasts-or-not/

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/59559-girls-dont-make-sense/

lol sorry I just find this funny.

The forums are a way for clan members to communicate for either casual or relative purposes, and are not known for 'half of them' of being as irrelevant as this thread.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/12-spam/

4,500+ irrelevant spam topic. I beg to differ lol. And whos to say what is irrelevant? I mean whats irrelevant to some is relevant to others. Thats why we have these sections so people can post whatever (long as its within forum guidelines), have fun talking and poking fun at each other. Not saying this is the best topic but it seems to have everyone in a good mood, I mean for cod sakes I was called a chick and I am still laughin at this topic lol.

• Like 7

Take it easy... there is nothing wrong with the question she did. The fact is that in a game community where there is usually more men than women, its common that can be made such jokes if someone comes to do this kind of questions. If someone does not like or considered irrelevant, you have the ability to dismiss or ignore it, or if you decide to pay attention not just take it seriously.

Frankly, I dont consider that it has offended anyone, nor I think anyone should care the genre to which you belong. As speed said above, I can be offended with other posts that have been made in the forum because really they have sexist connotations, but the present one is quite childish.

• Like 6

I am a woman but on the games I am just a player and an admin just like everyone else !

When will you fly over the ocean to visit me ?

I am not doing any dating here.

Gengis