best acog weapon classes

Brig

Thought it would be interesting to ask every ones favorite acog weapon match ups, since the acog scope really changes how weapons are used. 

example

r700 acog

silenced m9

claymore 

uav jammer

deep impact

I like using this sniper class since the acog allows for quicker shots and since i don't need to hold my breath I can use deep impact instead of iron lungs, which normally I would need to use for a steady shot. the silenced pistol allows you  to maintain stealth at close range, and since the acog scope requires you get closer to your target, you need all the ammo you can get, hence the m9, which has the largest pistol clip. what do you think of this weapon class? whats your favorite?  

• Like 1

Either R700 or the G36c. The R700 for obvious reasons and the G36c because the weapon is more steady compared to other rifles in it's class. 

Side arm: Really anything but the M9 (Cool gun, just not a big fan of using it in game).

Perks:

Bandolier (for the G36c) or C4/RPG (for the R700, just for fun :P)

Stopping power (for the G36c) or UAV Jammer (R700)

Deep Impact for both. 

I really enjoy using the M16 with Acog, more so than with any other attachment. 

I run this setup with:

M9 Silenced

1) Frag 3x

2) UAV Jammer

3) Steady Aim

Definitely a great setup

I have long detested the acog, on any weapon, especiallty the snipers, because the stock sniper is much better, and it takes awhile to adjust to the acog. that being said, the last few days I have been using it on my Ak47, and.........I really like it. It fills the accuracy gap that the AK has at longer range, and I'm able to compete on an even playing field with the guys in abner who are dead eyes with their M16's with reddot sites.

• Like 1

I have long detested the acog, on any weapon, especiallty the snipers, because the stock sniper is much better, and it takes awhile to adjust to the acog. that being said, the last few days I have been using it on my Ak47, and.........I really like it. It fills the accuracy gap that the AK has at longer range, and I'm able to compete on an even playing field with the guys in abner who are dead eyes with their M16's with reddot sites.

I agree, with Soul, he made me try put the acog scope on my AK also, and it worked out exactly as he said, i put deep impact and uav jammer on, so i wont get spotted, its able to one shot one kill on long distance with the acog also.

The M14 with ACOG is supprisingly very effective. I won't use it without it now. Makes a fantastic creek/overgrown weapon. Not only that, but in smaller maps where a sniper rifle isn't too reliable, the M14 Acog works wonders.

M14 Acog

any pistol

Clays

UAV Jammer

Dead silence/steady aim

Stun/smoke(to get into position)

Try it out, you'll thank me!

• Like 1

There is one guy that plays occasionally on Beginners COD4  he uses the Skorpion with an acog.  He must not be very good with it, cause I see them lying around all over.

I picked one up as a secondary weapon......POS.

• Like 1

There is one guy that plays occasionally on Beginners COD4  he uses the Skorpion with an acog.  He must not be very good with it, cause I see them lying around all over.

lol. i noticed that too. i don't know why people put the acog on smgs. 

Made me lol

• 2 weeks later...