flags on Enemy territory

Mr.Karizmatic

hello guys well i have seen many of the guys asking each other from where they are so i have an idea how about u guys add flags on the game beside our name so it will be easy for all to recognise and it will show other guys or servers that we have players from all around the world...

jay1 server should have this

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic

There is trackbase, where you can see info about players who play in F|A servers. So I think that F|A servers, even jay1 doesn't need those. This is only my opinion, and I don't say that it would be bad idea, but I just doesn't see reason for those.

Jaymee!

i was talking about in game we wont be going on website and checking like whn we are playing we have many players just by pressing TAB we can see players and from where they are 

I got that, but still I mean that it's not so hard to check it from TB, maybe you can't see it right that moment and it can be very time taking to go internet and check it out. What I try to say I think that flags are pretty unnecessary.. But still it's just my opinion :)

I don't believe it's a feature on JayMod. I know that NQ and Silent mods have it though. Our old enhmod used to have a !country command though...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

soooooo??? are u guys considering this?? cause it will be very help full on jay1 cause that server has more traffic 

I have confirmed that JayMod does not support country flags. And because it is closed source, there is no way to change that, even with the addition of a GeoIP database.

That would be through enhmod, which we have replaced with our own variant- as enhmod causes too many crashes. In the past, we had a !co command, and I think that's better, as admins can use it to find a player's location without everyone knowing it.

Also, asking where people are from is a good way to strike up a conversation. ;)

I think if players have flags , the admins have more job to force english in main chat .That will be a bad thing :) If u know what i mean.

• Like 1