Most disgusting food you ever ate

Olufanz

Not sure which was bad ones but these I remeber sharks fin eaten in Tokyo but dont remeber restaurant name (not so bad taste but knowing how its collected is not acceptable and did not felt good) and raw fish taken coast of Key island (Miami) it was still warm from life (just did make a bet with boat captain at If I do eat, it I'll can drink all alcohol in boat I want) Surely he did eat his part also ;).

Masa_1964

I absolutely hate oysters, the texture is just horrible :wacko: :hmmNever eating that again hahaha

• Like 1

I absolutely hate oysters, the texture is just horrible :wacko: :hmmNever eating that again hahaha

............I agree......what fun it is dousing a slimy alien life form with hot sauce and swallowing down whole :D
  • Like 1

My mother in law once made this pumpkin stew that truly vomit-inducing.  That was years ago and I can still recall that ghastly concoction.  Yuck.

• Like 1

anchovy, had to eat it in school, I almost puked it all out again (should have done that tbh), freaking disgusting

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I must be weird, but i really love oysters and really hate snails, even though the texture is about the same. It almost feels like my brain is blocking me from eating snails.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...