Hello guys, I'm quite new to gimp but I was recently working on a sig that makes me smile (however weird). I got the result that I wanted in terms of the picture, but I can't figure out the easy part---the text. So, if someone wouldn't mind, can you take the sig I have already (posted below) and add in " =F|A=ronaldunit " in a cool/fitting text? It is much appreciated :D

post-13964-0-93649600-1398094234_thumb.png

• Like 1

I played around with the over all lighting and coloring a bit just for the heck of it.. The font I just picked out cause I like the way it looked with the pick, but I don't care to change it.. Lemme know what you would like for me to fix :D

NAyBkqh.jpg?1

post-10942-0-34705100-1398096261_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I played around with the over all lighting and coloring a bit just for the heck of it.. The font I just picked out cause I like the way it looked with the pick, but I don't care to change it.. Lemme know what you would like for me to fix :D

NAyBkqh.jpg?1

Don't you dare change anything, it's perfect!!!!! 

Thank you so much Ph0!  :yahoo

• Like 1

I have a slight problem, it says that the photo exceeds 600x140 when I changed the photo size a couple of times to smaller and smaller below the limit (It's now 400x118 pixels, yet it still says too big). How can I fix this?

I have a slight problem, it says that the photo exceeds 600x140 when I changed the photo size a couple of times to smaller and smaller below the limit (It's now 400x118 pixels, yet it still says too big). How can I fix thi

That's weird because the one I sent back to you is 436x137  that should fit just fine.. What size do you need it?

463x137 I mean hehe..

Edited by Ph0eniX

Exactly, and I even made it smaller and it still didn't work. Hmmm, I'll find a way, thanks again Ph0! 

Do you think it has anything to do with the size of the sigs you already have? Like is there an over all that comes into play?

Do you think it has anything to do with the size of the sigs you already have? Like is there an over all that comes into play?

You were right, thanks Ph0 :D Somehow it let me have a combination that was overall bigger than the one I was trying to use, but it worked! 

• Like 1