Akimbo pistols as default secondary weapon on Nq3.

Svart Rev

Well, recently I've solved a problem, which was quite irritating for me. Namely I've found how to set akimbos as a default secondary weapon on Nq3 and don't spend any extra time every time I open limbo menu.

In brief...

/cg_limbo_secondary "2"

This command selects the default secondary weapon from the limbo weapon-selection list. You can put any number from 0 to 2 in order to get a result you need.

0 Single handgun.
1 Dual handguns (akimbo).
2 SMG (always get best secondary weapon).

More details...

There are many ways of making this command work... The easiest is to type this command in your console. Although sometimes (when a player has many .cfg files) it doesn't work properly (changed settings work only for the current game and won't be saved after you quit ET.)

So, in order to make it work for sure, it's better to open etconfig.cfg or/and autoexec.cfg and wrtite down this command manually. If it still doesn't work, make sure you changed your .cfg files not only in /etmain folder, but in /nq or /noquarter as well.

• Like 3

/cg_limbo_secondary "2"

You have to be caucious about this one. on older noquarters it's really buggy. I think it has been fixed since nq 1.2.3

Still it's quite useful but I think it's better to write different script for it :)

Th3o

"+attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; wait 1;"