New Signature Request =F|A=von Rantala

Hey im suck with doing signatures. So i ask help. Can someone do my new signature. What i wish in my signature is that blue or blue and white background and finnish lion in both site and my name in center with taggs. Here i can add Finnish lion. I usually use blue and white in my name so its not easy to find good background where i can use my blue and white name colours so that background is not so important. Biggesti wishes are those lions in both side and name in center with my own colours and with taggs!

I really appreciate if someone can do/or help doing with my new signature!!

Thank you!!

post-9195-0-60156000-1397392581_thumb.gif

I have a idea in mind. Something like a coat of arms with the lions facing each other with your name running vertical between them and the =F|A= acting like a sword hilt, all of this over a field of your specified colors

V

o

n

=F  A=

R

a

n

t

a

l

a

its just a rough out so you cab see my , let me know if your interested and i will put work into it 

• Like 2

Thank you Captain i will use that! Thanks a lot!!

@EmtHipple i think one Signature is fine at the moment! Thanks you for suggestion!! I will connect you when i need new Signature!

Thanks a lot for you both! I really appreciate and im very happy!

Yes its too big mate! I add that wrong first!! Then when use that tinipic and add that correct its says its too big. max size is 600x150pixels

Oops, I thought I heard that is was 160x600. I'll size it down for ya.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2syYRq548qOLUdCc0h0dUtoQkk/edit?usp=sharing

OR:

Vonrantala+sig+finished+2.jpg