TeamSpeak 3

amberstarr

There is no rule that you have to be in the channel of the game you are playing. People don't get offended if it gets to loud and you move channels. Sometimes, while playing COD promod, we will separate out, but most of the time people are playing in different servers and different games but in the same channel just to talk and hang out.

• Like 2

TS3 is pretty awesome.  Where you were all virtual friends before TS3, now I actually feel like I could embrace some of you on a first meet!

BUT AIDS IS PRETTY NASTY - WATCH OUT FOR THAT SHIT!! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!

There are a lot of good people here.  What a lovely mix!

EDIT: Yes I know I probably won't meet you folks and that's fine, I got plenty of peeps that enjoy a hug with me right here so don't worry, my needs are catered for.

Edited by Double Aids

Say what?

Ha ha lol! My secret message - inspired by the film Team America World Police, which is also where I got my name from.  I've done it ever since being on the forums and promised myself I would stop when it was noticed.  I've always found it quite funny. I hope you do?

• Like 2

Ha ha lol! My secret message - inspired by the film Team America World Police, which is also where I got my name from.  I've done it ever since being on the forums and promised myself I would stop when it was noticed.  I've always found it quite funny. I hope you do?

I've always noticed, but I didn't know you would stop if I actually call you out about it :( Curses...

• Like 2

I've always noticed, but I didn't know you would stop if I actually call you out about it :( Curses...

Nah man, I like these kinds of "easter eggs" :)

Also: I think he says 'Kiss mee... kiss meee'

Thanks guys. I'll stick with it then as it's quite a lot of fun! I was always a little concerned I may cause offence - but it makes me chuckle so much.  If anyone is ever offended though - that's when it stops.

EVERY TIP OF EVERY BULLET - SMEARED IN DOUBLE AIDS!!! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!!!!!! KISS ME KISS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic: Do we ever play against other clans where tactical TS is used?  I would love to be able to use TS tactically to fight an army force.

You don't like our random conversations?

Ha! I love random conversations - but I don't want to be told off by Speed!  :rolleyes:

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!!! 

• Like 1

the sing-a-long? everytime im on its a sing-a-long :P it is nice actually talking to people tho. but i think imma meet Kris one day. why? cus shes on the way to my hometown so pit stop  :D:P