It was a success!

Chameleon

Send me the details and the price to get a signed copy, I'm itching to dig into it...better hurry though, a bird told me someone is getting me the GOT book set sometime in the near future and I have a feeling I may be lost forever in those...

• Like 6

• Leader

You actually wrote a book? That is f***in' badass man. I miss writing so much. Such a great and relaxing hobby.

Congrats on the release!

Also, I'm with Joe. I'll buy a signed copy from ya dude.

• Like 2

Nice! Let me know when I can get a copy!

EDIT: nevermind, I see the link hehe

Edited by UAdave
  • Like 1

You actually wrote a book? That is f***in' badass man. I miss writing so much. Such a great and relaxing hobby.

Congrats on the release!

Also, I'm with Joe. I'll buy a signed copy from ya dude.

Thanks man! I will make a post soon with all the info everyone needs to get a copy from me, but as with the links above, you can also get it from amazon.com.. A bit pricier to get it from me, with shipping and all that, but will be glad to do so!  :D

• Like 1

Thanks man! I will make a post soon with all the info everyone needs to get a copy from me, but as with the links above, you can also get it from amazon.com.. A bit pricier to get it from me, with shipping and all that, but will be glad to do so!   :D

Hey pal wtf is this? The book was released, but here we all are, waiting to buy your book, and we have to wait for another post?

This must be the most epic troll ever.

• Like 1