No smoke/gas cmd?

SlowLoris

I apologize if this has already been answered; I searched the forum but didn't find what I was looking for.

Can anyone share the command to turn smoke/poison gas on and off so that I don't see it? I tried entering 'cg_wolfpackets' into the console, but it didn't do anything.

• Like 1

Type /cg_wolfparticles 1

EDIT: didn't notice that he was talking about smoke/poison from covp. Just saw wolfpackets.

Wolfparticles are for the smoke of field ops and some other.

See explanation below.

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi

You can't turn covert ops smoke off- that would be cheating (as you can't see through it).

As for poison smoke, I'd recommend leaving it on as that way you don't run into it, step in a arty strike, etc. You can see through it by using your binoculars and also typing r_mapoverbrightbits 3 which allows you to see more detail in shadows.

• Like 1

There is another cvar for smoke ;)

cg_smokeparticles (values 1/0) It does affect smoke in some way.

I'm writing about this cvar cause cg_wolfparticles was divided in several cvars.

Hope that helps!

Th3o

You only can disable the smoke of the arty smoke rounds which are used by Field Ops class.

You can't disable gas/smoke grenades from example soldier or covert ops.