Friend or foe?

ladykris

I dont hate anyone in specific but i hate when I'm an engineer and some fool (the same fool) keeps spamming "we need an engineer" for 5 or 6 times in a row every time someone plants a dyno or such. I know my job, darn it! So those are my foe's! :P

Oh almost forgot. I hate Satori and Antichrist as well.

• Like 4

i hate them all so much, but few are those who hate so much, not name them because they are masochists and if you abuse commands on them then they enjoying even more :confused

This must be JayC.

McDick used to be my favorite foe, but time went on and i cant hang with him anymore. so i cant get mad. like when other folks i know i can kill kill me, im like 'wtf just happened?!' but when McDick kills me, its just 'oh, of course i died...' lmao

Lol yeah, I do that too. Specially when there is only one engi.  o.0

she hates me i know it deep down :P

naw i hate to many of you don't wanna start listing them in case i miss someone and hurt there feelings :P

• Like 2

she hates me i know it deep down :P

naw i hate to many of you don't wanna start listing them in case i miss someone and hurt there feelings :P

Oh true, I forgot about your cookie and tea jokes. Considered yourself included then! :P

• Like 1