NEED MORE ADMIN ON FUN 1

mattdg_QC

Same. Add me. I'm online usually during those times.

<--------- XFire Is over here under avatar

Ditto

• Like 1

Yeah on fun 1 most of the times people stack in one team, and whenever someone asks them to balance they either ignore OR reply back "your not an admin, so shut up". I experienced this yesterday one of the players replied to me that way wanting to be a "rebel". Happens not the first time unfortunately..

• Like 1

Well a guy just rage quit earlier when I !putteam.. They don't like that either. :P

many guy are not mature and he dont like when the team was fair.....he just like to stack a team and he want easy kill....for me it better when the team was fair and everybody have fun....respect and see you later dude :thanks:lol l

Nice to see this topic of you mattdg.

You can contact me in xfire too, of course.

Next time I will play more on Fun1 when I have time to look at this situation.

If there any else troubles, dont be shy to report this!

Greetings Danny

Well a guy just rage quit earlier when I !putteam.. They don't like that either. :P

Yeah i have seen that too when i was there. I guess those are the same trouble and immature players who know that Fun1 lacks admins, so they think they can do whatever they like/want. Once we have more admins there, doing all the !putteam and stuff, they might leave at first, maybe twice or for weeks, but then they will have to adapt to the rules, if they can't respect rules or be friendly and helpful they can go play somewhere else, thats my opinion, at least.

I'm most on NQ3 server but I can surely offer my help there for a few hours in the evening.

• Like 1