NEED MORE ADMIN ON FUN 1

mattdg_QC

please he need more admin on fun 1server because the guy alway stack the team, i try alway to ask the guy balance the team ,but no one move(i have just level 3 admin)  :stfu   and the result  has many player quit the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx for listening me :thanks

• Like 1

I know this may interfere with the functioning of other servers, but you noticed the announcement on our forum regarding the event is taking place on one of our servers, and most admins are there: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/58450-gameday-jay2/

You can contact any of them by visiting the jay2 server, so I've read ppl there is dancing the cha cha cha
:P

• Like 2

wvyi.jpg

when no admin this after noon...i try 20 minutes to balance the team but no one listen to me :cry soon  when no admin the guy or lady stack the team...in result then a lot of good players quit...just a suggestion maybe you re check that.it  is same think day after day ,when no admin and you lost player.....respect and see you later dudes...oup it on fun1 server...it suppose to be fun but when the guy stack is not fun :spank:kis:

Edited by mattdg_QC

:bheart i3j1y.jpg

againt it evening ...i try to balance the team for 15 minutes and no one move....stacked the team alway and alway....not fun for a server named fun1.... :dance:

Edited by mattdg_QC

i add you vanaraud...respect and see you later dude :thanks  habitually freedom is there and he is a good one.....but soon no admin the guy stack and i dont make anythink because i just have level 3 admin :eek

Edited by mattdg_QC