ET Server Gameday Jay2

JayC

Hi to all forummembers.

Gameday on Jay2 just started. 

Everybody is more than welcome to join us. Feel free to bring your friends along and have a wonderful time with us.

Your hosts for this day will be:

Jhonny/Shinobi

Antichrist

Von Rantala

D..X

Redbaird

Katon

Borr*Acho

DJ

Fre*dom/Kouklos

Gravedigger

Hosts are doing a good job :thanks

• Like 6

Owning. 

v8e89t.png

27 Members.

b54rrm.jpg

Edited by JayC
  • Like 4

I cant join Jaymod. Invalid guid. searched forums and tried the recomended solutions. Still cant join. I just worked 17.5 hours so my energy level is depleted. Will try again later. I see everybody there via Xfire. Wish i was with you guys. ;-]

I had a blast!!!  Thanks for everyone who set this up, and maintained it.  I wish I would have played more, but after lunch, I got a splitting headache, so I slept the afternoon off.  And I'm away all week, so I'll see you next weekend.  Thanks for the trial, and I'll proudly wear my tags.

2014-03-22-115243-fueldump_uv.jpg

• Like 3

And more types of wars please :)

We will make another thread  so we can put suggestions for next event in one place. All suggestion will be considered, good ones will be used to make next event more successful.

A very excellent work by event organizing team and rest of members who helped making this event successful.

P.S. : mccloud should get some prize or award for his vid. and 150 frag.

• Like 9

We will make another thread  so we can put suggestions for next event in one place. All suggestion will be considered, good ones will be used to make next event more successful.

A very excellent work by event organizing team and rest of members who helped making this event successful.

P.S. : mccloud should get some prize or award for his vid. and 150 frag.

And an award for my number of deaths :P